Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

So I'm assuming Uriah Hall is the one Dana was talking about when he said a guy sends 3 people to the hospital and the house starts to fear him.
    Everyone thought he was talking about Tor Troeng, but it looks like it might be Hall.

On a side note, Hall's only 2 loses were to Chris Weidman and Costa Phillipou.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Best season of TUF ive seen thus far. The production values are top notch, everything seems more personal/meaningful.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

that headkick was nasty... Different yet similar to Barboza/Etim...

to add to the Weidman legend... "he beat that one guy who ko'd that guy on TUF with the Wheel Kick"

That was the scariest KO I had ever seen, the sounds that kid made just made my blood freeze. I thought that kid was going to did. A normal person, not a trained fighter would have probably died. Uriah Hall is a dangerous man, If weidman beat him then I have to raise his stock just a little bit, because Hall is a monster. Plus the fact that he doubts himself and was sincerely remorseful after the KO, that just makes him more dangerous IMO. He's focused and not lazy, he has a fairly good and responsible defense, and his offense is insane. I'd love to see him square up with hector lombard, that fight would be a great main event.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Uriah Hall is definitely gonna be a force in the house. It HAS to be the guy Dana was talking about.

The sounds Adam(?) was making made the KO that much worse. Talk about a flush kick. I was so impressed when Uriah just backed up and said I'm sorry Adam.

Chael continues to impress the hell out of me. What an amazing coach and speaker. I knew it before, but I am just glad I get to see him every week. Jones is even impressing me as a coach and a person. I'm just glad we have 2 coaches that want to be there and want to help the guys out. Their not just there for the TV time.

Yep by far the best season of TUF in a LONG ass time.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    So I'm assuming Uriah Hall is the one Dana was talking about when he said a guy sends 3 people to the hospital and the house starts to fear him.
    Everyone thought he was talking about Tor Troeng, but it looks like it might be Hall.

On a side note, Hall's only 2 loses were to Chris Weidman and Costa Phillipou.
    Kind of dumb for Dana to say something like that when you think about it though as it kind of spoils who wins any fight that involves Hall. That is of course that Hall is the guy he's referring to and we will know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    Yep by far the best season of TUF in a LONG ass time.
    So far so good but early in the season yet. Usually takes a couple more weeks before they start devoting TV time to one of the ones who thinks their practical jokes are funny and get obnoxious and mean when they are drunk.

Been impressed with the coaching so far on both sides much better then some of more recent coaches. Just not seeing enough of it as usual.

I am glad Bubba got beat. Found him pretty annoying. Kelvin moves really well. Like Chael was saying, "quit giving up position."

well, fuck!
    Watching Tor get Knocked Out was about one of the most surprising things to happen this whole season.
    A lot of people thought he was gonna be the man to beat(me included) before the show began.
    Now that cocky, douchebag Josh Samman has even more reason to be an uppitty lil' prick.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I am glad Bubba got beat. Found him pretty annoying. Kelvin moves really well. Like Chael was saying, "quit giving up position."
    same here...and I love rooting for the underdog so I was glad to see that kid take it to him and kick his ass.

Thread Information