Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

Bubba did talk himself out of the fight before he stepped foot inside the octagon. I'm glad Dana didn't go with the coaches decision to have Uriah and Josh fight now thats crazy. They are obviously the two best fighters left why have them fight now? Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine2878 View Post
    Bubba did talk himself out of the fight before he stepped foot inside the octagon. I'm glad Dana didn't go with the coaches decision to have Uriah and Josh fight now thats crazy. They are obviously the two best fighters left why have them fight now? Crazy.
    I really think they played up the whole Bubba being scared to fight thing for the sake of "entertaining" tv. Most of what Bubba said during the show related more to his health at the time then anything to do with Uriah. Considering he had already had to fights that were both competitive I could understand him being banged up and maybe not 100% into another fight,

I think the coaches were both trying to give the underdogs a chance to make it to the finale as both Dylan and Kelvin have far exceeded expectations. I think Josh is a favourite over Kelvin but I don't think it's a lock.

This has been one of the best seasons of TUF ever. Without all the drunken nonsense. I kinda missed the pranks the coaches would pull but all in all an excellent season. Totally surprised be Chael not what I was expecting from him at all. Uriah Hall man that kid is a beast but he is going to have to contend with the ground game of Kelvin. That kid is pretty nasty himself. If Uriah can stay on his feet he wins easy.

this was easily the best season of tuf in a long time for me. I enjoy a little confrontation between the coaches but i was happy with how chael and jones made it more about the fighters than their own rivalry. the fights this season were all pretty interesting for the most part and def had someof the bigger "oh shit" moments in recent memory

how many fights does Hall have before he get to fight the spider I 'd bet if he wins the show and three more he will get that shot

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    how many fights does Hall have before he get to fight the spider I 'd bet if he wins the show and three more he will get that shot
    I hope not let him build himself. He has lost his only two fights against decent competition so bring him along slowly don't just throw him to the wolves.

Thread Information