Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Fighter Reality Series Moves To Tuesday’s On FX

Anyone else see Uriah Hall becoming almost like a bad guy? I didn't like how he acted this episode at all

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    Anyone else see Uriah Hall becoming almost like a bad guy? I didn't like how he acted this episode at all
    Yeah he didn't think a couple of times before speaking, but I didn't think it was to bad. I think they encourage that shit and edit things to make it seem worse, so I will give him a pass. Wasn't nearly as bad as what that Fergusson guy (guy who won a few seasons ago) said when he got drunk about them taking away that dudes kid. Definitely not enough to make me dislike him, imo.

Last nights fights were awesome. They also went exactly how I wanted them to go. I wanted Kelvin to win his fight against Colin and I wanted Dylan to beat Luke. The Dylan Luke fight was awesome. I was pumped when it went to the third round. Dylan went out their like a beast in that third round. Two really good fights!

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Last nights fights were awesome. They also went exactly how I wanted them to go. I wanted Kelvin to win his fight against Colin and I wanted Dylan to beat Luke. The Dylan Luke fight was awesome. I was pumped when it went to the third round. Dylan went out their like a beast in that third round. Two really good fights!
    I was hoping for the first fight to be a little more competitive and thought it could go either way. The second fight was great though and probably one of the best fights I've seen on TUF in a long time.

Bubba had not right to be in the cage last night IMO He did not want to fight that guy in any way shape or form he was looking for every reason not to fight Hall.
    i'm not 100% sure he was even ko'ed as much as he went limp and dove for the floor

Uriah Hall is a murderer... my god he's scary.

Quote Originally Posted by drake_411 View Post
    Uriah Hall is a murderer... my god he's scary.
    He's arguably one of the most impressive TUF cast members to come out of the show in a dog's age. Crazy potential and lots of room to improve further. Seems to have a really solid philosophical outlook on the fight game too, very mellow.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    He's arguably one of the most impressive TUF cast members to come out of the show in a dog's age. Crazy potential and lots of room to improve further. Seems to have a really solid philosophical outlook on the fight game too, very mellow.
    He looked anything but mellow in the first couple weeks, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Bubba had not right to be in the cage last night IMO He did not want to fight that guy in any way shape or form he was looking for every reason not to fight Hall.
    i'm not 100% sure he was even ko'ed as much as he went limp and dove for the floor
    You think... the KO looked pretty legit to me and with the way he was talking afterwards while still on the ground don't think he was looking for a way out. Uriah just has some pretty nasty ko power behind his punches and kicks.

I'd agree Bubba wasn't in the right mindset going into the fight but he did come out aggressive and wasn't scared at the point he got tagged.

Thread Information