Thread: UFC on Fox 5 moves Siver vs Phan to televised prelims

Hybrid View

1. Default UFC on Fox 5 moves Siver vs Phan to televised prelims

UFC on Fox 5 moves Siver vs Phan to televised prelims MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

The UFC has moved Dennis Siver vs Nam Phan to the televised prelims on FX for Friday’s UFC on Fox 5 card which features our own BJ Penn.

UFC on Fox 5 takes place in Seattle with Benson Henderson defending his lightweight title against Nate Diaz in the main event.

Facebook prelims start at 4:30pm ET, with televised prelims beginning at 5pm ET on FX starting with Dennis Siver vs Nam Phan, and the main card kicking off at 8pm ET with Mike Swick vs Matt Brown.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Good now I can watch Phan get kocked the fuk out in HD!

I love Denis Siver. I can't wait for him to DESTROY!!!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Completely forgot the Yagin was out, I was really looking forward to that fight. That said, Phan gets destroyed when Siver's TDD holds up.

I know this card is/was stacked, but this fight should have ALWAYS been on the telvised card, this is gonna be a fuckin barn burner lads

It would be an atrocity if it wasn't televised. This is going to be an amazing fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

7. Default

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Siver is like a mini tank, he has some serious power and pretty good tdd. Phan is gonna sleep this one off

Thread Information