Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cris Cyborg says she'll fight Ronda Rousey at 135 lbs, but not at UFC 157

Oh so NOW it's possible for her to make 135... Funny, I could have sworn that her and all of her nut huggers (I know) swore that it was absolutely impossible.

Now that my "told you sos" are out of the way, I would like to see this fight but not yet. She is coming off of a huge suspension. She doesn't deserve a shot at the title yet. She needs a couple fights and clean piss tests first.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post

rep'd
    This site has possible the worse usage of memes in the whole internet.. Learn how to use them right, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Oh so NOW it's possible for her to make 135... Funny, I could have sworn that her and all of her nut huggers (I know) swore that it was absolutely impossible.

Now that my "told you sos" are out of the way, I would like to see this fight but not yet. She is coming off of a huge suspension. She doesn't deserve a shot at the title yet. She needs a couple fights and clean piss tests first.
    lol I don't think she has any intention of making weight, wouldn't be the 1st time she came in heavy.

and I agree she needs a few fights clean before a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by initial_zen View Post
    This site has possible the worse usage of memes in the whole internet.. Learn how to use them right, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

To be honest I kinda think she is just trying to fuck with them, I thought the UFC had already committed to having ronda headline the 157 card. so now she comes in and backtracks on what she had said before but to make it happen messes with the UFC plans. so either ufc scraps the 157 idea and goes after the cyborg fight later on keeping ronda on the shelf and then when the fight happens cyborg shows up heavy anyways, or the ufc says fuck it and goes ahead with ronda fighting at 157 as planned and when cyborg feels she can make weight she can prove it by fighting someone else.

6. Default

Yeah... I really think Cyborg is planning on coming in heavy. Either Ronda will accept it and move forward with the fight, or she'll back out and look like a punk. Also, I'm sure she'd fall out of favor with Dana for declining the fight the night before. We'll see what happens...
    ------------------

I'll make sure i step my memes game up next time just for you..............

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    this^^

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Generic, but at least it is used correctly lol

Thread Information