Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven Segal vs. Randy Couture

Default Steven Segal vs. Randy Couture

No Witnesses. No Rules... 1 man walks out alive, Who you got?

Realistically, Randy can just pull a Kalib Starnes and make Segal chase him til the fatfuck's heart essplodes.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Randy would beat that ass. I could see Segal pulling some dirty shit, like biting and trying to kick him in the balls, but Randy would just need to box him, maybe slam him on his head.

Why is this a thing? Who would win between Chuck Liddell and the guy who played Al Bundy on Married With Children. Keep in mind that Al is a black belt in something or other, so I could make an shit argument about how he is an under rated war master who could realistically beat an mma legend too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    Why is this a thing? Who would win between Chuck Liddell and the guy who played Al Bundy on Married With Children. Keep in mind that Al is a black belt in something or other, so I could make an shit argument about how he is an under rated war master who could realistically beat an mma legend too.
    He has a black belt in BJJ.

Quote Originally Posted by optimusjoel View Post
    He has a black belt in BJJ.
    I thought that's what it is, but I was to lazy to check, and I didn't want to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I thought that's what it is, but I was to lazy to check, and I didn't want to be wrong.
    Only reason why I know that is they were talking about it on the JRE, atleast the eps I was listening to.

Al Bundy is a Rorion Gracie BJJ black belt.

If Segal has a sword he will probably win. Otherwise Randy tires the out of shape man out and rapes him with GnP.

Randy Couture no question. Seagal is out of shape and irrelevant when it comes to competition with an MMA fighter.

Seagal would shit and piss himself after getting taken down.

Thread Information