+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacran Dias out at UFC on FX 6, promotion seeking new opponent for Chad Mendes

Default Hacran Dias out at UFC on FX 6, promotion seeking new opponent for Chad Mendes

MMAjunkie.com

Nova Uniao fighter Hacran Dias (21-1-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has been forced out of next week's UFC on FX 6 event.

MMAjunkie.com (MMAjunkie.com) has learned from sources close to the fighter that Dias suffered an undisclosed injury in training and has been forced to withdraw from his planned appearance.

UFC officials have yet to announce the change, but sources close to the event indicated a search for a replacement opponent for Chad Mendes (12-1 MMA, 3-1 UFC) is currently underway.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Shit, that was going to be a good fight. I wonder who the replacement will be. Garza got through his fight relatively unscathed. Maybe he'll step in. How's the Korean Zombie doing? If he's all healed up that'd be a crazy fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

3. Default

Chad Mendes Now Faces Yaotzin Meza at UFC on FX 6 with Hacran Dias Out | MMAWeekly.com

A late change has been made to the UFC on FX 6 card with Chad Mendes getting a new opponent just a week away from fight time.

Brazilian Hacran Dias has been forced out of the bout due to an undisclosed injury, so in his place steps UFC newcomer Yaotzin Meza to face Mendes next Friday in Australia.

Yaotzin Meza comes to the UFC with an 18-7 record overall, and serves as a training partner to UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson, as well as fellow UFC fighter Jamie Varner at the MMA Lab in Arizona.

It will be no easy test for Meza who faces one of the top featherweights in the world when he faces Chad Mendes next weekend in Australia.

UFC officials have yet to announce the switch, but it’s likely the Mendes vs. Meza fight will still occupy a slot on the televised card airing on FX.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information