Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UFC on FOX 5 weigh-in results: Henderson-Diaz official for title fight (updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Did anyone catch what Rory said to Penn at the stare down?
    "Get the fuck out of my face"

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    This is quite interesting because you bring up a great point. The two biggest excuses Penn fans use will literally be "un-playable" if you will.

- The ol' out of shape one
    - The ol' but he wasn't motivated one

Tricky fight for Penn fans. They may actually have to just suck it up and admit defeat fair and square.
    Rory still has time to grease!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. MMA View Post
    You're right. I saw this report after.
    Doesn't anyone in his team consult him about this? like a manager or his own brother who fought for a title 10 months ago? The obvious question I would have asked is, "hasn't he ever watched a weigh in with a title on the line", but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't.
    Not to mention Nick held the Strikeforce title for how long under the same rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    This is quite interesting because you bring up a great point. The two biggest excuses Penn fans use will literally be "un-playable" if you will.

- The ol' out of shape one
    - The ol' but he wasn't motivated one

Tricky fight for Penn fans. They may actually have to just suck it up and admit defeat fair and square.
    I think he is going to run right through Rory but if he doesn't it will be the last time we see him fight imo and if that happens it's just simply because Rory was better on the night! If it is the last time we see bj fight is a sad day in Mma, I don't think any of us have ever been bored at any moment of any bj Penn fight truely one of the greatest !

Thread Information