Thread: War Machine Injured and Out 4 to 6 Months; Fight with Paul Daley Delayed

Default War Machine Injured and Out 4 to 6 Months; Fight with Paul Daley Delayed

War Machine Injured and Out 4 to 6 Months; Fight with Paul Daley Delayed

The planned first fight for Bellator’s debut on Spike TV won’t go down as scheduled after fans voted to see British slugger Paul Daley face former UFC fighter War Machine.

According to Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney, the Daley vs. War Machine match-up overwhelmingly won the vote by the fans promo the organization had put together to determine the first fight that would air on Spike TV when they debut in 2013.

Unfortunately, War Machine suffered a pretty serious training injury that left him with a fractured fibia and a torn ACL in his knee that will keep him out for at least 4 to 6 months.

War Machine later updated his status on Twitter saying that the tear in his ACL is only a partial tear and will not require surgery.
    War Machine Injured and Out 4 to 6 Months; Fight with Paul Daley Delayed | MMAWeekly.com

*Surprise, surprise... the guy who just got out of jail and jumped into a full on training camp gets hurt. Gee, who'd of thunk it.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Don't care. Still looking forward to this tournament. Can't wait to see the bellator spike product. I am a big fan and I am pumped for the next couple of months of bellator. Hopefully they set Daily up with a mark. Would love to see Lima/Saunders versus Daily in the finals. I would love to see Daily take on Askren. Daily's wrestling was pretty good in his Woodley fight.

3. Default

War Machine living proof for the need of birth control, but it is one fight I would enjoy Daley getting a KO win.

Man, I didn't even know that fight was going to happen, but now that I do I'm disappointed that it's not. Daley getting a KO over that lunatic would just be terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information