Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pacquiao/Marquez 4 (Spoilers)

1. Default

Just goes to show, steroids DO WORK!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I like Pacman but I just heard a good joke. How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Pacquiao? Just Juan.

Also Sakara what's up with that old dude in your sig sticking his hand in Pacman's face after he's knocked out?

Brown Pride

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A huge blow struck to boxing.

Manny was a fool to take a 4th fight against Marquez in what he thought would be an easy win.

Say goodbye to the 50 million you were asking for Pac.

This comes easy for me, since I'm not a Pacquiao fan. Infact, I've been hoping for this to happen in all of his past fights haha. It was crazy when I saw that punch land.

GET MONEY TEAM!!
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

After his manager weighed the risk/reward of the Mayweather so unscruptulously, they ended up taking a fight for a fraction of the reward against Marquez, whom he has been in some wars with. Worst decision ever.

50 million, almost as much as his current networth just went up in smoke.

Might not have been smart but it's refreshing to have fighters who will say "fuck it" every now and then and just step up and fight someone in what will be an entertaining fight, instead of dragging out for a fight that might never happen anyways.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Wish that fight came to fruition. Looks like it won't. I'm pretty disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Might not have been smart but it's refreshing to have fighters who will say "fuck it" every now and then and just step up and fight someone in what will be an entertaining fight, instead of dragging out for a fight that might never happen anyways.
    Agree.

Why all the hate for Manny. Dude is a warrior and one of the best ever. He has made a boat load of money and has a tremendous legacy. Unfortunately father time catches everyone.

Too bad we won't get the Manny vs Floyd bout that we would have had a few years back. Oh well, I still got respect for the Pac Man.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Agree.

Why all the hate for Manny. Dude is a warrior and one of the best ever. He has made a boat load of money and has a tremendous legacy. Unfortunately father time catches everyone.

Too bad we won't get the Manny vs Floyd bout that we would have had a few years back. Oh well, I still got respect for the Pac Man.
    39 year old Marquez = father time?

Na I think he did not lose because he is getting old, Pacquiao just made a mistake and got caught plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesnar_FTW View Post
    I like Pacman but I just heard a good joke. How many Mexicans does it take to knock out Pacquiao? Just Juan.

Also Sakara what's up with that old dude in your sig sticking his hand in Pacman's face after he's knocked out?
    I found another variation of that same joke.

Source:After Manny Pacquiao Was Knocked Out, The Internet Fired Up A New Meme

Thread Information