Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johny Hendricks: Willing to Fight Anyone but Laughs at Jake Shields' Challenge

He should laugh at Shields offer. Shields bares no relevance. "You need to fight me next?" I laughed myself when I heard that. The only benefit that would come from that fight is Shields' jaw would need to be wired shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    He should laugh at Shields offer. Shields bares no relevance. "You need to fight me next?" I laughed myself when I heard that. The only benefit that would come from that fight is Shields' jaw would need to be wired shut.
    Hendo's HBomb couldnt wire that jaw shut, but hendricks could? I think not

shields would get kilt... Hendricks should fight condit and the winner fights Gsp after he beats diaz fairly easy..
    Fedor, Man or Machine

Never Judge A Book By Its Cover.

Could make Rory vs Hendricks and Kos vs Condit. It seems as if Rory is becoming the UFC's boy and they will probably give him what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    If anyone had reason to cry about being passed over it's Jon Fitch, STFU cry baby and keep winning you'll get your turn to lose.
    Not really, he got his title shot, he got his ass kicked, no reason to see that again. His wins all came in the same lame ass way. He never looked any better than he did when he got his title shot so what would justify another title shot?
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Well, Ellenberger seemed to do a damn fine job of it, lol

Not trying to take anything away from Ellenberger because that was a nasty knee he landed, but wasnt this fight like 2 days after Jakes dad passed away? if you are not mentally in a fight you can get hurt and this proved it, i mean this was the first time he had been finished in over 10 years.

For all the hype behind Hendricks, I mean really look at the guys record. He either gets the one punch KO or wins a toss up decision, with a loss to Rick Story mixed in. He's a fun guy to watch, but if he actually fights GSP, once the fight goes past the 2 minute mark he doesn't really have a chance of winning anymore.

Ya it's hard to argue with the guys record, but he doesn't really present a unique challenge to GSP and he isn't going to really sell a fight. I think Diaz is just a better legacy fight for GSP, and while his chance of beating GSP is low as well at least he presents a unique style. Hendricks is just south paw Kos, a little more power, a little worse grappling.

Zombie is born!

Thread Information