Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dong Hyun Kim disappointed with UFC on Fuel TV 8 matchup, wanted more name value

Bahadurzada is gonna hit him with a bigger Bomb than the one Siyar's neighbor has strapped to his chest.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

I first really familiarilzed myself with Siyar back in the early Sengoku cards, where he dropped bouts to Misaski and Santiago via submission, but damnit does he have hand cannons and a fast, compact frame that really covers alot of ground in short order.

This is a weird stylistic matchup for both of them, because I feel Stungun has the size and grappling prowess to take Siyar completely out of his element and spend most of the fight with a bodylock on him, just getting hands on him and holding him at bay, riding and draining him to a decision.... However, Kim's running a major risk of walking into some heavy shots and we haven't really seen Stungun go for too many submissions that could finish the fight, so he could be in for a long night...

Endgame for me, Stungun's technique is gnarly and I think he has the overall chops to neutralize Siyar's blitz. 70-30 Stungun, but wouldn't be shocked in the least if Siyar scores an immediate walkoff.

Thread Information