+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dana White Disses Bob Arum

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    Your right dana, the ufc, and ronda should have just waited around for someone to finally take the fight against her(rousey).........................cmon son, its not the UFC fault everyone is ducking Rousey (yes, everyone minus carmouche)

Whats with your hate for rousey? You hate that shes the main event, you hate that she was given her belt (much like cruz and aldo), and you hate that shes fighting Carmouche...?
    It's because she's a woman.
    Pashak is the type of asshole that believes her place is in the kitchen and not the cage.

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Sorry man, but I just can't agree with you on this. I'm not even a Pacman fan (I was very happy for Marquez when he finally got the W he should have had last time), but there is no way Bradley won that fight.

Pac dominated pretty handily the first four rounds, and that's what screwed him. The judges gave rounds to Bradley after that for not getting beat up as much as he was in the early rounds, even though he was still not really winning the rounds.

That was a horrible decision. Yet another black eye for boxing.
    Agreed.

The fix was definitely in on that one. Bradley just completely ran that whole fight. Once the bell rang, he started jumping like he knew the decision was his. His gameplan was "don't get ktfo". I mean they even had a rematch date set and all lol.

Bradley is just one of those guys they build up fighting nobodies, so they can sell his undefeated record later on. I don't follow boxing like I used to but that guy is just overrated and riding high off of a robbery win, which will probably be his best win ever and that's not saying much.

Bob Arum disses himself everytime he opens his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinVoorhees View Post
    Pashak is the type of asshole that believes her place is in the kitchen and not the cage.
    You are really the biggest moron ever in this site. Congratulations dick sucker.
    Now do the world a favour and commit suicide.

So because Cyborg said she would finally fight at 135 but it would take "some time" Rousey (who is the champion) must sit out and wait for the challenger that is Cyborg? Makes sense I guess?
    First of all, it is the only fight that really makes sense for Rousey.
    And secondly, it shows that Cyborg is not ducking her.

Meisha Tate SAID she didnít get offered the fight so this MUST be true? And Dana is going out of his way to lie to the media and say he offered her the fight, come on dude take your Dana white hate blinders off its starting to
    affect your judgement.
    Ok so in your opinion Tate is lying.
    Why you think it is Dana who is telling the truth? Specially when it is a fact that Dana has lied so many times?

Sara MacMann negotiations fell through, we can guess for days why that happened, but if you are offered a title fight your answer should always be YES. Why would anyone in their right mind turn down a title fight, if they were not in fact ducking the Champion?
    As you said, we can guess for says why negotiations failed.
    You do not have any fact to firmly say that MacMann ducked the Rousey fight.
    I can also say that maybe UFC saw Macmann as someone dangerous for Rousey, and they prefered to gave her a much easier fight since they obviously want Rousey to win.
    We do not know the real reason of why the MacMann fight is not happening.

Everyone says GSP is ducking Hendricks, yet you will sit there and actually argue that these women arenít ducking Rousey? You donít actually believe that do you?
    You do not have any proof at all to say that those women are ducking Rousey.
    And I do not agree that GSP is ducking Hendricks, I have not read any interview where GSP says that he does not want the Hendricks fight.
    And even though, remember that it is not GSP, Rousey, Carmouche or Hendricks who make the fights. It is Dana WHite and Joe Silva that make the fights.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Agreed.

The fix was definitely in on that one. Bradley just completely ran that whole fight. Once the bell rang, he started jumping like he knew the decision was his. His gameplan was "don't get ktfo". I mean they even had a rematch date set and all lol.

Bradley is just one of those guys they build up fighting nobodies, so they can sell his undefeated record later on. I don't follow boxing like I used to but that guy is just overrated and riding high off of a robbery win, which will probably be his best win ever and that's not saying much.
    I like Mayweather's way of making more money than Pac's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post

First of all, it is the only fight that really makes sense for Rousey.
    And secondly, it shows that Cyborg is not ducking her.

Ok so in your opinion Tate is lying.
    Why you think it is Dana who is telling the truth? Specially when it is a fact that Dana has lied so many times?

As you said, we can guess for says why negotiations failed.
    You do not have any fact to firmly say that MacMann ducked the Rousey fight.
    I can also say that maybe UFC saw Macmann as someone dangerous for Rousey, and they prefered to gave her a much easier fight since they obviously want Rousey to win.
    We do not know the real reason of why the MacMann fight is not happening.

You do not have any proof at all to say that those women are ducking Rousey.
    And I do not agree that GSP is ducking Hendricks, I have not read any interview where GSP says that he does not want the Hendricks fight.
    And even though, remember that it is not GSP, Rousey, Carmouche or Hendricks who make the fights. It is Dana WHite and Joe Silva that make the fights.
    To say Carmouche is getting the shot cause the UFC wants complete mismatch against Ronda Rousey so she doesnt lose is absurd. You forget Carmouche got the title shot because she asked for the fight. And although I am picking Ronda to beat her, we have to keep in mind she was an unknown when she fought Marloes Coenen and was dominating her round after round until Marloes pulled off an Anderson Silva-esque hailmary Triangle Choke for the win in the 4th round. She has skills, let's respect her for that.

Tate got her arm broken off not too long ago against Ronda. Whether she is lying or 'Dana' is lying about being offered the fight, regardless, she fought Ronda and got her arm broken off. She doesnt deserve a rematch yet, especially coming off a horrendous performance against Julie Kedzie, where she pulled off a miracle sub.

I dont know much about Sara McMann, but I've heard around the boards she is legit. However, she hasnt really fought anyone of name to deserve a title shot yet. And although Ronda got her title shot having less fights and not fighting anyone significant, she talked her way (Chael Sonnen style) into a title shot against Tate (who agreed to the fight just to shut her up), which allowed SF to make the fight. I think it would be best for McMann to keep getting better and be hopeful that Carmouche gives Ronda a tough fight so she can find holes in Ronda's game. I dont want her to smack talk her way into a fight, cause I find that petty and cheap way of getting a title shot. It's sad that Ronda, Diaz, and Sonnen all have done it thus far.

As for Cyborg, yea I agree she is the toughest and most worthy of fight to make against Ronda. However, I dont understand why you are pushing for that fight? Didnt most of us, and you included, say that Overeem should have to fight someone AFTER COMING OFF A SUSPENSION DUE TO STEROIDS before fighting for the title? Shouldnt Cyborg, who is in the same situation as Overeem first fight someone at 135lb, win, and make us all believe she tests clean while doing it, and only then fight Ronda?

I wanted Bradley to win, but not like that... How the hell did you have him winning that fight? There arent many who scored the fight for him... besides the judges that is...

Its a shame that Manny/Floyd didnt happen when it needed to, when they were both on top...

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    watch that video i posted, then go back and watch the actual fight with no volume. I bet your opinion will change (or it should).
    Pacquiao landed about 100 more punches and almost double the number of power punches. Pacquiao out landed Bradley in every single round, in some rounds landing 3-4 times more punches. Pacquiao's accuracy was 34%, Bradley's was 19%.

CompuBox Stats: Bradley W 12 Pacquaio | CompuBox

There is no fucking way in hell Bradley won that fight. No way.

Zombie is born!

I thought Pac won the Bradley fight easy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information