Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: hermes franca?

Default hermes franca?

just rewatched his and spencer fisher's fight.

what ever happened to him? last i heard he was a fucking pedophile. now he's probably playing booty hole jiu jitsu somewhere.
    lemme touch your feet

Jail?

MMAjunkie.com
    UFC vet Hermes Franca sentenced to 42 months in prison
    Hermes Franca today was sentenced to 42 months in prison for sexually abusing an underage female student in a jiu-jitsu academy where he once taught.
    Franca, 37, also was sentenced to four-and-a-half years of post-prison supervision, and he must register as a sex offender.
    Guess he's got another 2 and a half years, unless he gets out early for good behavior or whatever.

I wonder if he knew that the girl was under 18.

Sometimes it happens that a man and a woman have sex (They mutually agree to it), and then it turns out that the girl is underage, so she simply sues the guy and takes a lot of money.

That is why always it is extremely important to know the real age of a girl before you have sex with her.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    I wonder if he knew that the girl was under 18.

Sometimes it happens that a man and a woman have sex (They mutually agree to it), and then it turns out that the girl is underage, so she simply sues the guy and takes a lot of money.

That is why always it is extremely important to know the real age of a girl before you have sex with her.
    Perhaps you should read up on the actual case before you speak about it. Cause at the moment you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about and the particular scenario you suggested was pretty far from the truth.

Franca appeared to be back on track, winning at MFC 29 and being slotted in to fight Drew Fickett for the promotion's vacant lightweight championship at MFC 30 on June 10, 2011. Franca, however, turned himself in to Clackamas County Sheriff's officials in mid-May, 2011 and was charged with multiple sexual battery charges. MFC president Mark Pavelich then terminated Franca's contract on May 19, 2011, citing the arrest and Franca having fought two times outside of the organization, breaching his contract.

Franca pleaded guilty to one count of attempted unlawful penetration and was sentenced to 42 months in state prison; he was also sentenced to 4 and a half years probation after he serves his prison sentence and must register as a sex offender.
    There ya have it, he's a fuckin rapist. Could you imagine him and Joe Son being cellmates?

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

7. Default

I believe the technical term is SCUMBAG.

EDIT: does anyone know how old the victim is? I didnt read any of the articles linked, as sexual crimes tend to make me quite upset.

Does anyone else get creeped out when Pasha talks about anything sexually related?
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    Does anyone else get creeped out when Pasha talks about anything sexually related?
    He's one creepy fuck that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    I believe the technical term is SCUMBAG.

EDIT: does anyone know how old the victim is? I didnt read any of the articles linked, as sexual crimes tend to make me quite upset.
    The victim info was kept pretty quiet the only thing that can be conclusively said there is that she was under the age of 14 as a couple of the charges related to that directly.

Thread Information