Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: hermes franca?

my two cents, chicks can be scumbags too and fuck dudes who are well off in order to sue them. wouldn't be the first time i've heard of stupid shit like this. not saying that franca is innocent, not saying he's guilty. what i am saying is if you know franca personally speak up to defend/condemn him. if you don't shut the fuck up and keep your speculation to yourselves.

edit; personally i could care less i've met franca twice and both times he was a douche.
    "After Overeem lands two knees, Fujita backs into the corner then sheepishly tries sneaking past. Alistair punches him back into the corner and lands a third knee that I swear lights on fucking fire before it impacts.". -cracked version of the climax of Fujita vs Overeem fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid View Post
    I get nervous when I see security guards at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by somethindarker View Post
    my two cents, chicks can be scumbags too and fuck dudes who are well off in order to sue them. wouldn't be the first time i've heard of stupid shit like this. not saying that franca is innocent, not saying he's guilty. what i am saying is if you know franca personally speak up to defend/condemn him. if you don't shut the fuck up and keep your speculation to yourselves.
    So the guy has been convicted in a court of law for rape on a child under 14 and yet you feel the need to bring up the argument that the "chicks" claim sexual assault to try and make money off of guys who are well off. Here I thought Pashak's post was dumb but you are making it look not so bad now. Are you really going try and go down that road in this particular case and try and make this assumption?

Secondly I and no one else here needs to no Hermes Franca personally to make a judgement about him personally in this regards. The guy was convicted of the crimes he was charged with there is no speculation here he's a rapist that targets young girls. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and figure you just foolishly missed the parts where it has been mentioned he was convicted. It would just be dumb otherwise to think people wouldn't be in the right to condemn his actions cause surely you aren't ok with them right ? Honestly do you really have to know someone personally to judge them when they do stuff like this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    So the guy has been convicted in a court of law for rape on a child under 14 and yet you feel the need to bring up the argument that the "chicks" claim sexual assault to try and make money off of guys who are well off. Here I thought Pashak's post was dumb but you are making it look not so bad now. Are you really going try and go down that road in this particular case and try and make this assumption?

Secondly I and no one else here needs to no Hermes Franca personally to make a judgement about him personally in this regards. The guy was convicted of the crimes he was charged with there is no speculation here he's a rapist that targets young girls. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and figure you just foolishly missed the parts where it has been mentioned he was convicted. It would just be dumb otherwise to think people wouldn't be in the right to condemn his actions cause surely you aren't ok with them right ? Honestly do you really have to know someone personally to judge them when they do stuff like this ?
    You do realize that people are falsely convicted all the time right? So if a court says somebody is guilty, then they are guilty. In that case, Oj and Casey Anthony are undoubtedly innocent right? What about the dozens of people exonerated after 30 years due to new found DNA evidence?

If he did this stuff, then he's an absolute bastard, but nobody here really knows.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    You do realize that people are falsely convicted all the time right? So if a court says somebody is guilty, then they are guilty. In that case, Oj and Casey Anthony are undoubtedly innocent right? What about the dozens of people exonerated after 30 years due to new found DNA evidence?

If he did this stuff, then he's an absolute bastard, but nobody here really knows.
    Yes people are falsely convicted it happens the frequency of it happening is not that wide spread. Do we foolishly presume that everyone convicted is not guilty because of a very miniscule percentage is wrongfully convicted?

If you guys want to really believe or somehow justify that he might be innocent that is up to you I'm gonna go with the obvious though the girl was under 14 and a student where he was teaching he was in the wrong.

Also why bring up OJ or Casey Anthony unless you are implying they are guilty ? why would I be expected to assume guilt there but not in Franca's case ?

Why you so argumentative on Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Why you so argumentative on Christmas?
    Not arguing just discussing

Yea because people aren't ever falsely convicted. He has a right to assume or have an opinion just you have a right to yours, now please go outside pick an argument outside little guy.

EDIT: With that said, if he really is guilty of this, I hope he's somebody's little princess in prison.
    Last edited by 1inthechamber; 12-26-2012 at 01:42 AM.

From the link I posted on the 1st page:
    After initially pleading not guilty to seven counts of sex abuse in the first degree and two counts of unlawful sexual penetration in the second degree, Franca pleaded guilty to one count of unlawful penetration and one count of first-degree sexual abuse on Wednesday in a Clackamas County, Ore. courtroom.
    He's guilty, because he plead guilty. I don't think a normal person would plead guilty, agreeing to spend the next 3.5 years in prison & having to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life, if you're completely innocent.

S Here I thought Pashak's post was dumb but you are making it look not so bad now.
    Yeah of course it was dumb because those cases of a girl having sex with a guy and then suing him never happen right?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Yea because people aren't ever falsely convicted. He has a right to assume or have an opinion just you have a right to yours, now please go outside pick an argument outside little guy.

EDIT: With that said, if he really is guilty of this, I hope he's somebody's little princess in prison.
    I'm also guessing you missed this part of my post where I acknowledged him being entitled to his opinion

If you guys want to really believe or somehow justify that he might be innocent that is up to you
    I'm also guessing you missed the part where I do mention that false convictions happen

Yes people are falsely convicted it happens

So with the above said why do I need to go outside when I have you here obviously looking for an argument ?

Thread Information