+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silva close to signing, wants Bisping, Jones, and GSP fights

Default Silva close to signing, wants Bisping, Jones, and GSP fights

Andersson Silva close to signing, wants Bisping, Jones, and GSP fights - Mixed Martial Arts News

UFC president Dana White revealed at a media scrum at UFC headquarters that UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva is close to signing a multi-year contract extension with the organization.

"We are very close to finally signing the contract," said White. "It is a contract for more than three years of fighting. I didn't have to do this, but he wants to make those superfights against GSP and Jon Jones. If Bisping beats Vitor Belfort, he will be next in line. Bisping wants to fight Anderson and Anderson wants Bisping."

Though White did not reveal the exact number of years the extension will cover, Silva announced at the UFC 153 post-fight press conference that at 37-years old, he still plans on competing inside the Octagon for six more years.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

if this ends up being true, goddayum.

six more years?
    Survival is Triumph Enough
    -Harry Crews

3. Default

Wwufc

I want to fight Anderson Silva, and I'm sure he would want to fight me. Make it happen Dana! Rankings mean nothing!

Silva-Jones is really starting to look like a good possibility now.

You know what.....Im good with Silva facing Bisping if it leads to Silva vs Jones.

Fuck me....I don't not want Jones and Silva to fight each other....
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

How about he defends the middle weight title against the number one contender. If he wins that then he can defend it against the new number one contender, and then the next.

9. Default

The title of this could just as easily be "anderson still ducking legit challengers for the 185 title"

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    The title of this could just as easily be "anderson still ducking legit challengers for the 185 title"
    Yes he is ducking legit challengers at 185 because a fight against Jones would be a much safer fight

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information