You just kept going on about how JDS got destroyed.

Sakara,

Let me ask you this: When was the last time you saw two UFC Heavyweights go at it like that for 5 rounds?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm just going off of memory on the spot here for standout 5 round heavyweight fights. Randy Couture wiping the floor with Timmah. And I remember the absolute lackluster, total crap, we don't want to get hurt, fight between AA and Timmah. A fight so bad that it is compared to the WWE event between Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg.

I said before that in this fight I WANTED Cain to win........which he did with flying colors; because I wanted the score to be evened out. But how are you defining destroyed here? JDS took the man out in a minute in one fight. I find that to be total destruction. Cain beat JDS for 25 minutes......I find that to be more impressive for JDS than Cain; it showed just how goddamn much damage the SOB can take and just keep going.

JDS was getting flogged like Jesus Christ himself, and he just kept going. Cain beat the piss out of that man, but it still took 5 rounds. Cain deserves everything and all the credit on what he did, but please don't bash JDS on that loss; that loss showed one mean motherfucker. We rarely get to see that kind of fight between guys that big and that powerful. Appreciate it; don't bash either of them.