Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Years

Default Happy New Years

Happy New Years to you all and your fam.
    DONT BE STUPID CALL A CAB OR A FRIEND MAKE IT BACK TO THE FORUM SAFE AND SOUND

I have to take a cab back to the forums? Like down the tubes of the interwebs?

JK, HAPPY NEW YEARS!

cheers
    SAY WHAT?:headscratch:

Happy New Year to you all.

Let all things be forgot and old ang zine. Let us midnight cheer the sakaras, roaddoggs and sniggs. Praises be the smashers cats, mix and bones knows. A year of the the trodden and rampage has gone but fuck yes this year we have to debate, cheer and talk about our sport. Let us have many more us the MMA News Fourm!

Happy New Years everyone...

...and Hail Satan.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

^ what he said

happy new years my friends

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Happy new years gents. Last night was a crazy night for me. But I made it back here safe and sound without throwing up in anybodies shoes.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I didn't do shit last night. I stayed in all night by myself, sober, and didn't even watch the ball drop or anything at all. I bought a turtle beach headset and played some xbox and that's about it. I haven't even slept yet.

As of today, I am quitting smoking weed for who knows how long. I've smoked every single day of my life for the past ten years with the exception of three periods of time that ranged from one month to 4-5 months and that's it. I fucking love to smoke, unfortunately, and I am already a real prick as it is, so this is really going to suck. I guess I've used it as a self medication all these years and I don't mean that in a funny way.

Happy New Year, fellas. This one has to be better.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I didn't do shit last night. I stayed in all night by myself, sober, and didn't even watch the ball drop or anything at all. I bought a turtle beach headset and played some xbox and that's about it. I haven't even slept yet.

As of today, I am quitting smoking weed for who knows how long. I've smoked every single day of my life for the past ten years with the exception of three periods of time that ranged from one month to 4-5 months and that's it. I fucking love to smoke, unfortunately, and I am already a real prick as it is, so this is really going to suck. I guess I've used it as a self medication all these years and I don't mean that in a funny way.

Happy New Year, fellas. This one has to be better.

You can do it Mickey! I too have substance abuse issues. Hit me up if you ever need to talk.

Happy new years to all of you!

Thread Information