Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Was Velasquez's UFC 155 Win The Biggest Landslide In UFC Title History?

If Sanchez and Penn went the distance it would be hands down number 1. Penn out landed him something like 127-8 over the fight and nearly every round was a 10-8 round. Hell the first round could have easily been 10-7. But since it did not go the distance it does not meet the criteria for this.

I would have to say Franklin/The Crow. Because Franklin not only whooped him all over the place he did it with like 3 injuries. Busted knuckle, hurt foot and if I remember he injured his shoulder as well? If you are beating a guy so bad you hurt yourself in the process, that is without a doubt the most one sided ass kicking in history.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

I think Cain will be remembered a lot like Couture is when he finally hangs it up.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Quote Originally Posted by rodneykm View Post
    I think Cain will be remembered a lot like Couture is when he finally hangs it up.
    Welp then, he'd better start divorcing more and developing less testosterone.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Welp then, he'd better start divorcing more and developing less testosterone.
    As a fighter, not his personal life.
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

GSP vs Fitch....

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    GSP vs Fitch....
    Yea, fitch got his ass kicked pretty damn bad in that fight. As far as non-title, non-distance, one sided beat downs, Gsp vs frank trigg used to be my favorite.. Gsp made trigg look like a complete amateur, while trig was supposed to be ranked #2

Thread Information