Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Culinary Union petitions Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls from stores

1. Default Culinary Union petitions Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls from stores

Culinary Union petitions Toys 'R Us to remove all UFC dolls from stores - MMAmania.com

OH MY GOD THE CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER!

You know the drill by now. The gang at Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) get some traction and the Culinary Union tries to cut their legs out from under them. First it was Mandy Moore, then it was the FOX network. This time, it's Toys 'R Us.

Local 226 petitions the toy retailer (via Five Knuckles):

By selling UFC Action Figures, and by purchasing them, a message is sent to children and people with anger issues that this behavior IS acceptable. IT IS NOT. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe that parents are responsible for the choices they and their children make. However, by selling these cage fighting toys, Toys "R" Us, and by UFC, allowing their fighters to say these mean, hateful, violent, intolerant things at their fights, they are sending a message to children that it is acceptable to behave this way. I ask that UFC and Toys "R" Us be responsible for NOT promoting this behavior.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Anyone here seen "Red State"?

lol atleast the culinary union isn't wasting it's dues its union is going ham lol.

5. Default

Makes me wonder if the CU actually believes any of the crap they beak off about, or do the meetings all start with "ok, what can we do to _try_ to f*ck with zuffa today?"

it's all good guys.... the public will drown them out with their silence...

the Phelps Family fuck-tards were silenced by the engines of 1,000 motorcycles...

these pricks will be rendered irrelevant by the sound of 1,000,000 consumers not giving a fuck.

Isn't toys r us having serious financial problems anyways?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    now where's the fun in that? Watching dumb people stumble their way through life is entertaining. I still say the best way to show the CU how you feel is to boycott any establishment who employs members of their union.
    Union talk is like religous talk. I don't do it in public....

Toys-R-us also sell guns and tanks....
    ...Are they going to speak for people against gun crime and war?
    You Sip Cris, I Drink Machida's Piss

If You Look Like Cecil Peoples, It's Probably Because You Made Some Wrong Decisions In Your Previous Life!

Thread Information