+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana White: Nick Diaz Doesn’t Return My Calls Or Texts

Hybrid View

Default Dana White: Nick Diaz Doesn’t Return My Calls Or Texts

“This is a fight that [Diaz] wanted, he really wanted this fight bad. And Georges St. Pierre called him out. He’s getting it. I expect Diaz to be there. Nick Diaz does not return my calls or texts. Nothing. It’s Nick Diaz. He doesn’t have to call me, he doesn’t have to text me; but, he needs to show up to the press conference. I would be blown away if he did it twice. It just would not be a good move. The thing about Nick Diaz is that Nick Diaz shows up for fights.
    Source: Dana White: Nick Diaz Doesn’t Return My Calls Or Texts | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

It's all speculation, and Diaz 'not returning calls' is not the same thing as 'Diaz will not be turning up to the press conference', but it's got to make the UFC brass a little nervous.

I don't see Diaz wasting this opportunity again, what do you guys think?

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

he would be crazy to mess up this opportuniy and he is in fact that crazy, but i think if the money is right he'll show up anywhere and say absolutely nothing of merit just for the chance to stare down the french canadian

3. Default

Diaz is an idiot, and a complete moron. Dana has nobody to blame for his woes with the childish little prick but himself either, as he continues to reward his bad behaviour with opportunities.

4. Default

Nicks busy he's got the munchies sitting in a dark room eyes all blood shoot.

Well there is a reason Hendricks was put on this card in a pointless fight against Ellenberger. Joe Silva and Dana White know the odds of GSP v. Diaz actually working out are rather slim so put Hendricks on the card so when Diaz does screw up you have a replacement already set.

Plus Hendricks deserve the shot just based on his epic beard alone. Oh and the fact he has beaten 3 Top 10 WWs in a row.
    Dude, I’m a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. That’s all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Well there is a reason Hendricks was put on this card in a pointless fight against Ellenberger. Joe Silva and Dana White know the odds of GSP v. Diaz actually working out are rather slim so put Hendricks on the card so when Diaz does screw up you have a replacement already set.

Plus Hendricks deserve the shot just based on his epic beard alone. Oh and the fact he has beaten 3 Top 10 WWs in a row.
    That beard IS the shit isn't it?
    He def . deserves it more than anyone and i'm hoping Diaz fucks it up last minute, they try and get jonny to step up and he refuses unless they double his show money or something like that! Just something to make the brass regret treating him like shit...but JH is probably far too nice for that.
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsteven View Post
    That beard IS the shit isn't it?
    He def . deserves it more than anyone and i'm hoping Diaz fucks it up last minute, they try and get jonny to step up and he refuses unless they double his show money or something like that! Just something to make the brass regret treating him like shit...but JH is probably far too nice for that.
    Yeah it would be funny for Jonny to refuse the fight o.0 like he would get another offer after that! lol

8. Default

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I knew I wasn't trippin'. Thought I saw this already.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    I knew I wasn't trippin'. Thought I saw this already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Sorry for the double post guys, my bad.

Favourite Fighters: A. Silva, Velasquez, Swanson, Bisping, W. Silva, Barnett, Faber, Dos Santos, Manuwa, McCall, Pickett & Poirier
    Least-Favourite Fighters: Story, Sylvia, Browne & Lentz

0-1 on sig bets.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information