Thread: Report: Rousey gets 75/75 + PPV cut, Carmouche 12/12

Default Report: Rousey gets 75/75 + PPV cut, Carmouche 12/12

Report: Rousey gets 75/75 + PPV cut, Carmouche 12/12 - Mixed Martial Arts News

MMAinterviews was told from a source close to Carmouche's camp that Ronda Rousey will be earning $75,000 to show and $75,000 to win, plus a cut of pay per view when she defends her UFC title against Liz Carmouche at UFC 157. Carmouche will only be earning $12,000 to show and $12,000 to win according to the source. Rousey's manager Darin Harvey refuted those statements, saying that those numbers are false, but did not disclose any further information on her contract.

Rousey became the first female UFC fighter and champion recently, and will make further history when she locks horns with former U.S. Marine Liz Carmouche on Feb. 23 at UFC 157.

Carmouche is making waves of her own, as the first openly gay UFC fighter to go along with competing in the first female fight inside the octagon.

Ticket sales have reportedly been slow for the event going down at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA, but those numbers and the pay per view numbers will likely wind up making Dana White and the UFC quite happy.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Dayum she must be puttin it down.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Cyborg will end this ridiculous hype train.

Rousey is 6-0 in the weakest division that exists in MMA, and yet she gets the treatment of a a true legend of the sport.

Obviously she will win this, plus she will get the sub of the night bonus and we will have to hear how fucking awesome she is, and how she is now in the Top 5 in the p4p rankings.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

i dont know maybe if you win a title fight to become a first time champ you should get a garunteed 100k or something like that, i dont mind rousey making alot of money but she doesnt deserve to get a cut of ppv money in my absolutely worthless opinion, it just seems like she hasnt earned it yet and really the first ufc womens champ should be crowned on that ppv not given to the strikeforce champ for free, i wish rhonda success in the octagon but i hope she bombs as far as making the ufc money, atleast initially, so we can stop some of this favoritism i think she'll be champ for a long time, i dont think liz or cyborg stand much of a chance at 135, gina carano would be wise to come back in 2013

White: Reports of Rousey's pay are incorrect - Mixed Martial Arts News
    Today, UFC President Dana White came on the Underground to also refute the initial report:

Posted: 1.7.12 9:30 AM ET

mma interviews whoever the hell they are is full of shit
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

If its true that's great for rousey life isn't always about what you earn but what you negotiate. If it isn't true we will find out when the release the pay of the fighters minus the bonuses, insurance, ppv cut ect. So if Rhonda gets paid 75 k we should have a good idea the article is correct.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Thread Information