Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belfort tells Dana White that Michael Bisping will not fight Anderson Silva after FX7

Default Belfort tells Dana White that Michael Bisping will not fight Anderson Silva after FX7

UFC Quick Quote: Vitor Belfort tells Dana White that Michael Bisping will not fight Anderson Silva after UFC on FX 7 - MMAmania.com

"I don't care. It doesn't change anything in my life my friend. God is my provider and I have a fight and I'm winning. That's the only thing I know, I'm winning. I already told Dana, choose another guy to face Anderson because he's not going to get passed through me. That's the bottom line."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

One legend already highlighted Bisbing, here's to another!

The thing is..and Im sure everybody is thinking this, all Bisping has to do is avoid to initial onslaught from Vitor. If Bisping can survive the first round, His chances of winning greaty increase. And If Bisping can possibly land a TD, I dont see Vitor getting up from it, especially if its in the later rounds.

Im picking/hoping for a vicious KO from Vitor. But the longer the fight goes the better chances Bisping gets of winning a decision.

Could very well be a quick nap for Bisping, or a long grueling beatdown for Vitor. Deffinetly stoked for this fight.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

I think I want Bisping to win this fight. Only to see the very dirty things Andersen will do to him in a title fight.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by CapCee View Post
    I think I want Bisping to win this fight. Only to see the very dirty things Andersen will do to him in a title fight.
    Yea part of me wants to see if Anderson can embarrass Bisping even more than he did to Forrest. But I just dont see Bisping beating Belfort, even if in the later rounds or on the ground. Belfort did just fine against Jones on the ground and you can really compare Bisping's ground game to JBJ, they arent comparable. Also, in the later rounds I think Bisping would still be afraid of VBs power, so unless he gasses like a Shogun gas, I dont see Bisping standing a chance.

Bisping haters should be excited, I see very bad things happening to him in the near future. If Vitor can't do it, Anderson certainly will.

I would also like to see Anderson let Bisping him a few times before mincing his soul, but I also want to see Vitor blast him like a cannon. Get it, cannon?

There is only one person on this board who thinks Bisping would actually beat Anderson.

I can see why everyone feels the way they do about Bisping in this fight, including myself, but I think Vitor is being underestimated a little too much. I hope he proves so anyway.

Please Vitor, win this fight.

9. 01-08-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Bork_Lazer View Post
    Belfort did just fine against Jones on the ground
    I know you mean the sub attempt at the beginning, but other than that...

...this is NOT what doing "just fine against Jones on the ground" looks like.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

Yep the whole everyone thinkin Bisbing will out point the phenom thing is getting to me.

Vitor Belfort...Is NO FUCKING Chris Leben or Brian Stann.

Neither Leben or Stann have a gas tank not saying Vitor does but I am sure the guy has been in many more wars/5 round fights.

Also Vitor doesn't just have one telegraphed punch he has a left and a right that could say goodnight to anyone and he delivers them both with crazy speed and precision and not just slow ass looping punches. He also has better footwork and is legitimate Carlson Gracie black belt in BJJ.

Did I mention this guy is extremely seasoned with alot of mileage left in the tank and is just a Warrior simply put.

WAR VITOR
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information