Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cain Velasquez to boxer Tyson Fury: 'Don't talk about, go ahead and do it'

1. Default

It's reminds me of passive aggressing things teenagers say to try and sound cool, or superior to someone. Especially if you post them after the thing was said.
    Actually sounds like you get it very well.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Work your way up doesn't really apply to the UFC.

Learn to be the more controversial competitor and you get an unwarranted title shot.

Chael, Bisping and Diaz say hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Work your way up doesn't really apply to the UFC.

Learn to be the more controversial competitor and you get an unwarranted title shot.

Chael, Bisping and Diaz say hi.
    um, when did Bisping ever get an unwarranted title shot...and just for record, when did Bisping ever get a title shot period?

As for Chael, earned his title shot for AS the first time, earned his shot the second time by beating Stann and Bisping (dont leave it in the hands of the judges). Then at LHW when Hendo pulls out he is the only one who steps up and takes the fight, not unwarranted at all since all the other people turned it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Unless your name is Chael P. Sonnen

And yes, good answer by Cain.
    let not act like Sonnens mouth is the only reason he is getting that shot at 205
    it was his mouth his skill oh and the fact no one else wanted to fight jones when the UFC needed some one to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    um, when did Bisping ever get an unwarranted title shot...and just for record, when did Bisping ever get a title shot period?
    It's comin' don't you worry.

The Myth will dissipate in the ring again.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    let not act like Sonnens mouth is the only reason he is getting that shot at 205
    it was his mouth his skill oh and the fact no one else wanted to fight jones when the UFC needed some one to step up.
    Sonnen's last win in the UFC LHW division?

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    His skill, yeah sure. When was the last time Sonnen defeated someone at LHW and who was his opponent?
    And you are also right with the "No one wanted to fight Jones". Hendo, Machida, Gus, they all said they would not fight Jones in April right?

I never get these "in before . . ." comments. It's reminds me of passive aggressing things teenagers say to try and sound cool, or superior to someone. Especially if you post them after the thing was said.
    Its OK. There are people that do not like me very much because I do not support cheaters and liars.
    They think that Dana White is the Godfather of MMA and that Chael Sonnen is a very brave guy and that is why he acceopted the Jones fight, the rest of the LHW roster are little girls.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Its OK. There are people that do not like me very much because I do not support cheaters and liars.
    They think that Dana White is the Godfather of MMA and that Chael Sonnen is a very brave guy and that is why he acceopted the Jones fight, the rest of the LHW roster are little girls.

God made Fedor too pure to be bought by money. God god god.

Quote Originally Posted by DanC View Post
    Fury really made a fool out of himself by saying what he said. Couture proved in the Toney fight that while boxing is a great sport in and of itself, it's very limiting when applied to a fighting style with a wider, less restrictive rule-set. Since that fight, any boxer than comes out calling out MMA fighters will for the most part be dismissed, and not just by MMA fans, but by anybody with sense.
    I dont think anyone expected Couture to go toe to toe with Toney otherwise I'm sure the fight would have ended just as quickly.

That fight was simple case of being the ruler of your domain. I am sure if JDS had a boxing match with Tony he would probably look like quite the fool (as if his showing against Cain wasn't bad enough).
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information