Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cain Velasquez to boxer Tyson Fury: 'Don't talk about, go ahead and do it'

Randy imposed his will on his rotund adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Pashak, is your sig supposed to represent fedor running away from the legit competition to be had in the ufc, despite dana offering him way too much money? Im slightly confused.
    No, it represents the obsession Dana had with Fedor, and despite the money, Fedor simply says to him "Fuck you".
    Fedor has dignity, and he did not worked for a douche that insulted Fedor for years.

As for the legit competition stuff, seriously dude, invent something new. That tale is very old and is not funny or offensive anymore.

If you want to play this game, I can name most of the wins Wandy had in Pride, and they were not exatly Top competition. And I am a huge fan of Wandy.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Boxing champion David Haye 'bets everything he has' on Cain Velasquez defeating Tyson Fury
    Boxing champion David Haye 'bets everything he has' on Cain Velasquez defeating Tyson Fury - MMAmania.com
    "Maybe he's better at mixed martial arts than boxing, I don't know. But if I was a betting man, I'd bet everything I have that he'd lose. Tyson Fury is the Irish champion - if he feels he can call out world champions and the UFC champion then good luck, if that's how he wants to do it. He says he wants to beat the UFC champion - everyone knows it won't happen and he couldn't do it, but it's quite funny."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

First time ever that David Haye says something coherent.
    I wonder how is his toe doing.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information