Thread: Mousasi vs. Weidman

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Default Mousasi vs. Weidman

Who do you got...

Chris is the deserving #1 contender as it stands now. But things completely change if someone like Mousasi, Evans, or Machida come down, as I see them all superior to Weidman.

I believe Chris has a skillset that trump's Gegard and a pretty much else everyone in the MW division.

Against Gegard Weidmans wrestling would be the vocal point of the fight and I don't think it would be a blanketing decision either. I have faith Chris would finish him from top position with strikes or a sub.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Who do you got...

Chris is the deserving #1 contender as it stands now. But things completely change if someone like Mousasi, Evans, or Machida come down, as I see them all superior to Weidman.
    Machida beats all of em. The real fight is gonna be Belfort Vs Weidman. I have a feeling that fight is on the menu now that the other contenders lost.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Thread Information