+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exclusive: Rory MacDonald Promises to Embarrass Carlos Condit at UFC 158

1. Default Exclusive: Rory MacDonald Promises to Embarrass Carlos Condit at UFC 158

Exclusive: Rory MacDonald Promises to Embarrass Carlos Condit at UFC 158

ďI think Iíve improved everywhere, I mean Iíve trained a lot of everything, but I think if I have to pick one thing thatís improved the most itís probably my wrestling,Ē MacDonald told BJPenn.Com Radio. ďMy overall MMA game has changed so much and Iíve added so many different techniques that from where I was when I fought him the first time. Iím just a whole other fighter; I donít fight anything like I did when we first fought. I just want to do what he did to me; I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family the same way I felt. I want to hurt him the way he hurt me and I donít want him ever to forget the time that weíre going to be in there for those 15 minutes. I want him to think about that for the rest of his life.Ē

lol
    ------------------

i dont like Rory Mac, i find him annoying and arrogant. I hope Condit tools him.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

I also hope Condit wins.
    Rory is a very good fighter, and maybe he will be a champion one day. His personality is kinda weird. I like some of the stuff he says, for example that he does not give a fuck about if fans like him or not. But sometimes he says stuff like "I was not showboating against BJ Penn, I was just trying to relax"...WTF??

Maybe he is going to beat Carlos, but to embarrass him??? hahahaha NO, Condit is not BJ Penn.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Rory comes off as very mentally immature at times.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Jesus Christ Rory you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You fight a former WEC Champ in only your second career UFC fight at the age of 20 and receive 'Fight of the Night' honours in front of your home crowd... and you're embarrassed? I have friends who walked in on their girlfriends being fucked by another dude who were less offended than you.

Is he really becoming this douchey? When he called out Carlos right after he beat Penn.... it was just so awkward.... it made me uncomfortable just watching it.

Yes he is douchey.

I want to make him feel the embarrassment I felt in front of his family
    What the fuck is that???
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Keep talking Rory your just fueling Condit more and more to train harder and to put more of a beating on you on the next fight.

Im not a big Rory fan either, but I think he takes this fight and it might actually be easy. He was winning that first fight pretty well up to the third round, only I think he has evolved much more since than Condit has as Condit was a much more mature fighter by then.

Hoping Condit pulls it off, but I wouldn't bet on it.

He's a killer, plain and simple. His mindset is of a man who believes himself to be the best fighter in the world. Those emotions he feels about losing pushed him to be better and I think we will see how much so come fight time.

Ok, I like Rory and everything but he's really got to stop talking trash. He's not good at it. It seems like up until the lead up to the BJ Penn fight he was a really humble respectful guy, but now he's just coming across as an asshole. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be rooting for him, I just wish he would stfu and fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information