+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage: "Glover is too cowardly to try and stand with me"

Default Rampage: "Glover is too cowardly to try and stand with me"

"Glover is a guy who says he's going to knock me out, stand with me," Jackson said. "Just like the other guys, he is too cowardly to do that. He is just trying to get me to focus somewhere else, have me train other areas. I'm smarter now. I found out he's basically just going to try to wrestle me, and I lost some respect for him."

Jackson said he found out through "internet snitches" that Teixeira planned to impose his will on the ground and that he was "disappointed" in the news.

This is expected to be Jackson's final UFC fight, as he said he does not plan to resign with the promotion after fulfilling his contract.
    'Rampage' Jackson Upset By Glover Teixeira's Stand-And-Trade 'Talk' - FightLine.com

i remember a time when jackson use to take people down because it was the smart thing to do... truthfully i hope glover punishes jackson's legs and then takes him down.
    Come check out my video game stream!
    http://www.twitch.tv/el_dpay

Glover is gonna crack him on the feet in an exchange page will look to block them glover is gonna take him down and smash him.

I see Glover clipping Rampage and taking the opening to GNP his way to an RNC.

5. Default

Translation - "Please, please, please stand with me because it's literally the only way I can win a fight. If the fight goes to the ground, I will lose. Thanks"
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Rampage bitches too much about that his opponents prefer to take him down.
    Instead of calling them cowards, he should train much more wrestling, then probably he would not feel that uncomfortable when he is on the ground.

Only because of this comments, I hope Glover lays on him for about 13 minutes and then finish the fight via brutal GnP.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Does Page know what MMA stands for? I'm gonna assume the answer is no.

God his legs are gonna get punished.

I envision this looking like an old Thiago Silva fight.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

THIS JUST IN: Rampage was too cowardly to stand with Hendo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Translation - "Please, please, please stand with me because it's literally the only way I can win a fight. If the fight goes to the ground, I will lose. Thanks"
    Exactly, man its hard to be a fan of this guy anymore. I hope Glover tools him standing I really do. Then it'll be "MMA is for sissys because they can kick you and knee you and stuff". God Rampage is frustrating.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Yes MMAnews we get it, you hate Rampage.

I still remember those threads where the majority of people said Glover was a better striker than Rampage and would tko/ko him. If this is true it seems like Glover doesn't think so. GJ though guys.

Anyway, this thread isn't complete without someone mentioning Page giving a woman an abortion with his monster truck. Guess I beat everyone to it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information