Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rampage: "Glover is too cowardly to try and stand with me"

Your more fucked up than Crazyhorse.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by v3xi View Post
    Did Rampage talk a big game about keeping it standing vs Hendo before the fight like Glover is doing?

I find it hard to believe you can't understand the difference in these 2 situations.
    Ok, Did Rampage say he would keep it standing against Hendo? I dont know for sure, But im going to go with yes.

Since thats how he's always talked before fights...Did he say something different for that fight? I really dont know.

Even if he did, whats the point?

That whole "Im gonna fight you this way ", "No you won't" BS is just that to me, all Bullshit. Both fighters should be prepared for a MIXED arsenal of attacks.

Not trying to "trick" another fighter into fighting "your way" by school-yard machoism. Which is what Rampage is clearly trying to do. Sakara said it right off the bat:

Translation - "Please, please, please stand with me because it's literally the only way I can win a fight. If the fight goes to the ground, I will lose. Thanks"

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

This made me "Lol", So I thought Id Share.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

I'm still not 100% convinced we're going to see Rampage walk into the octagon to face Glover.

Now, I'm not saying that Rampage would explicitly look to duck Glover or anything, but I can't think of a bigger way to fuck ZUFFA over than by pulling a Ken Shamrock on the co-main of a FOX card. Is there anybody else entertaining that this might happen?

They are cowards because they are afraid of standing with him.
    However Rampage is a coward because he is afraid of going to the ground with them, right?

Rampage should quit MMA and do boxing, he will not have to worry at all about takedowns there.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

dont ya just hate it when rampage lets his mouth go more than his hands

Page'll win, he's not a good matchup for Glover.

@v3xi
    "Anyway, this thread isn't complete without someone mentioning Page giving a woman an abortion with his monster truck. Guess I beat everyone to it. "

Or we remember the truth

the truthQuinton "Rampage" Jackson has been charged with six crimes in connection with the epic car chase in the O.C. The Orange County District Attorney has charged Rampage with one felony count of evading while driving recklessly, one felony count of evading a peace officer, three misdemeanor counts of hit and run, and one misdemeanor reckless driving.... If convicted he'll face three years in prison.... He was NOT charged with DUI. And, a few days after the incident, a pregnant woman in the car he hit on the freeway lost her baby, but Rampage was not charged for that after an investigation revealed that the miscarriage was unrelated to the accident."

I've always hated rampage, i think its cause he was an arrogant prick after he beat chuck... hell Rampage was hanging out at a Kottonmouth Kings show here in san diego after he won the belt, i was flipping him off and everything... they brought him out on stage at one point he walks right over to where i am on the barricade and kisses his fist and points it at me as i was still giving him the finger and telling him to go fuck himself. I was hoping hed come down and lay one into me, so i could get him stripped of his title... so yea, i have no problem saying i hate that guy
    "If Aaron Riley doesn't win this decision I'm going to burn my head set and run through the crowd naked!" - Joe Rogan

"Get Off Me Bitch" - Joe Rogan

The One And Only ~J-ROD~

Thread Information