Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rampage: "Glover is too cowardly to try and stand with me"

Rampage's biggest weakness is his stupidity and his lack of motivation against most fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I'm still not 100% convinced we're going to see Rampage walk into the octagon to face Glover.

Now, I'm not saying that Rampage would explicitly look to duck Glover or anything, but I can't think of a bigger way to fuck ZUFFA over than by pulling a Ken Shamrock on the co-main of a FOX card. Is there anybody else entertaining that this might happen?
    I can certainly see Rampage doing something like and I'm sure if he could get away with it he would.

The question is what all his contract entails. Zuffa contracts usually are highly favorable to themselves when it comes down to fighters leaving. It would not be in his best interest to do anything but fight the least of which they could drag out the rescheduling of his last fight til the maximum amount of time.

Remember when we used to like Rampage?
    "Anger causes many things, baldness, impotence, waking up in the middle of the night with your hands covered in blood and you don’t know what happened. Hey, I’ve been around.” - Bas Rutten (GTA 4)

Quote Originally Posted by NAL987 View Post
    Remember when we used to like Rampage?
    I still do. Not so much as a person; but as a fighter and as a character.

5. Default

I like how Rampage gets to have a "character" but Chael doesn't. Hmmm
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I like how Rampage gets to have a "character" but Chael doesn't. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by p1jrod View Post
    I've always hated rampage, i think its cause he was an arrogant prick after he beat chuck... hell Rampage was hanging out at a Kottonmouth Kings show here in san diego after he won the belt, i was flipping him off and everything... they brought him out on stage at one point he walks right over to where i am on the barricade and kisses his fist and points it at me as i was still giving him the finger and telling him to go fuck himself. I was hoping hed come down and lay one into me, so i could get him stripped of his title... so yea, i have no problem saying i hate that guy
    Seems kinda douchey
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Seems kinda douchey
    I agree except we could take out the "kinda".

Seems Douchey.

Its hard to be a fan of his anymore, but also hard to just completely disregard his career. I hate all this talk where fighters claim their fights will be exciting or whatever, like the Johnson/Hardy fight. Just go out there and do what you gotta do to win.

I have this fight 60-65/35-40 in favor of Glover just due to his hunger. Rampage still has some skills and shouldn't be taken lightly, even tho he's clearly not the same fighter he used to be.

Damn - listening to Rampage go on about people not wanting to stand with him; not wanting to be taken down; hating on the ground game part of MMA. Maybe he should be looking the K1 type route where everyone stands up the entire fight. Then again, he'd have to deal with leg kicks. At least he'd have something to complain about.
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

Thread Information