Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cub Swanson Says Fight With Dennis Siver Is No. 1 Contender Match

Default Cub Swanson Says Fight With Dennis Siver Is No. 1 Contender Match

Cub Swanson Says Fight With Dennis Siver Is No. 1 Contender Match - FightLine.com

Cub Swanson will face Dennis Siver at UFC On Fuel TV: Barao Vs. McDonald next month. And, the co-main event bout from London just received a little more importance, according to Swanson.
    "I'm being told my fight with Dennis Siver is for #1 contender," Swanson posted on Twitter. "I'm gonna kill it."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I'm being told my fight with Dennis Siver is for #1 contender
    That's adorable...*Pats him on the head*....I'm sure it is buddy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Denis Siver DEEEEEESTROYYYY!!!
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

4. Default

It's insane the one punch KO power Cub has found. His power is redic.

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Both these fighters have looked good recently and I would be excited to see either of the fight for the belt but they should still need at least one more win.The winner of this fight should still be behind the winner of the Llamas and Koch fight, as well the TKZ.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Where did the Zombie go anyways?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    Where did the Zombie go anyways?
    I vaguely remember he got hurt and was still rehabbing. That was a while ago though and I'm at work so can't spend the time looking for the answer. So that's the extent of my input. GO TEAM!

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    That's adorable...*Pats him on the head*....I'm sure it is buddy...
    LOL awesome post.

They definitely don't go through with the usual number one contenders.

How are they going to write off the Korean Zombie?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I think there's a high likelihood that we may see Aldo/Edgar II after a war....

But looking at the rankings, I see winner of Lamas/Koch as having a step above winner of Siver/Swanson, especially when you throw in honest questions about Siver's ability to make 145 everytime out and his really close fight with Nunes and the fact that Lamas usurped Hioki, who was on his way to a title fight and has a recent, impressive victory over Cub.

Despite having Lamas/Koch ahead of winner of Cub/Siver, I'm thinking ZUFFA is going to make a full court press for Guida as a title challenger if he gets past Hioki, in the same way they did Florian.

While Zombie is on the mend, when he comes back, I believe he's one fight out. He's an awesome star and is ridiculously impressive. FOTY candidate whoever he draws in a title fight and the promo package they can make on that guy is beyond.

Practically speaking, I'd like to see winner of Cub/Siver get Zombie in a contender eliminator, while winner of Koch/Lamas gets a title shot. IF we're stuck with Aldo/Edgar II, I think they'll make Clay vs. winner of Koch/Lamas for the contendership, with Zombie vs. Cub/Siver laying in wait.....there's also Mendes, who I think tears through most of the division not named Jose.

Thread Information