Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bisping says he's perplexed by Vitor Belfort's hypocrisy

This is a really interesting fight, because both fighters strengths match up to the others' weaknesses. Would like to see Vitor blast Bisping out in the first but I think Bisping gets the UD or TKO late.

This is really Vitor's fight to lose as long as he doesn't get into a point fighting match with Bisping he'll win. He's got more power then Bisping just needs to not be shy about getting in exchanges with him. Just needs to do the same thing Wandy did to him except not wait til the end of the round to do it.

I know I haven't had the one-punch knockouts or whatever in the UFC. I've had plenty in my career before the UFC, but I had them before the UFC.
    TWO motherfucker, you've had TWO.
    And they were in 2004!!!
    So don't give me this "I have a bunch of KO victories" Bullshit.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    And they were in 2004!!!
    Unless he's referring to his kickboxing background then Bisping just got pwnd right there.

Quote Originally Posted by The8thPlague View Post
    And they were in 2004!!!
    Ya, bragging about stuff you did to amateur fighters almost 10 years ago is pretty bullshit. Bisping doesn't really have power, he should at least be honest.

Pretty interested in this fight. I really don't know how to call it. Bisping leaves himself open a lot in fights, but usually has a strong enough chin to recover. Belfort has developed some pretty decent counter striking, so I think Belfort catches Bisping getting a little loose and destroys him.

But then I think about Belfort unable to pull the trigger. I think he just can't keep up with Bisping's pace, and will be playing defense the whole night. Bisping will wear him down to the point of Belfort just being beaten by the 3rd round, and Bisping either getting a late stoppage or dominant UD.

I can't call it, which makes me look forward to this fight.

Zombie is born!

After the Sonnen fight i started really liking Bisping. Until he started talking, but I still like him and want to see him do well against Vitor.. but not win..
    "Anger causes many things, baldness, impotence, waking up in the middle of the night with your hands covered in blood and you don’t know what happened. Hey, I’ve been around.” - Bas Rutten (GTA 4)

Quote Originally Posted by NAL987 View Post
    After the Sonnen fight i started really liking Bisping. Until he started talking, but I still like him and want to see him do well against Vitor.. but not win..
    Yeh, I was really impressed in the Sonnen fight (as well as the Mayhem fight where I very much believe punches are what caused Bisping to gas).

But the Stann fight was very underwhelming. If I recall correctly, in the first two rounds, Bisping only got the takedown like 2/5 times and Stann reversed him once. I think he has to get on the bike with Vitor or he's in big trouble.

I see it as Vitor's fight to lose. If he gets his cardio in check and sticks to the gameplan, I think he takes it. But those are BIG ifs. I still lean towards Bisping but only because I think Vitor can't get his cardio together.

I hope Vitor blitzes him right from the bell lol.

Dunno if I'm alone here, but I'm oddly rooting for Bisping. No doubt he's a dickhead, but I've been impressed with his progression and am impressed that he fights smart.

Maybe it has to do with my dislike the number of shots Vitor lands every fight without to the back of the head reprisal or that I think Vitor is vastly overrated throughout his career(not that Bisping isn't) and a juicer, but I'm not a fan.

Anyone watched their staredown at the press conference?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Thread Information