+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey tweets video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by johnny Boom View Post
    I have and I usually end up face palming myself after 5 min
    Yeah those ppl that can think for themselves... Bunch of fucking morons.

To me, this seems like it would offend more people than a joke about a "surprise van" but something tells me Ronda won't be fired over this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I have no problem with her tweet, if there are unanswered questions, the public SHOULD demand answers. I don't think that's crazy at all. We all know the media gets it wrong ALOT, then they just gloss over the fact that they got it wrong. Sandy Hook is just one of those issues that draws instant emotion, if this was about one adult victim, then there wouldn't be this kind of heat. Mind you I don't think it was a government conspiracy, but what if their was another shooter? Or maybe it was just one, but they got the details wrong. We should really care about those kinds of questions when things don't add up. What we really should stop and ask ourselves is why are we not all being more skeptical of the Mainstream Media? Why are we so quick to accept their reporting as truth? We do have a serious "Free Thinking" problem in this country, and it's getting worse with each passing generation. Their is a formula or maybe several for influencing American opinion, hell they teach college courses on it. If you think Politicians and the media are not using sophisticated marketing to sway the public.......then I don't know what else I can tell you. Enjoy your Coka Cola.

Now as for Rhonda....I hope Cyborg makes 135lbs tears her apart like a Wolf would a toy dog.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

I won't pollute this thread with politics but the internet and videos like this feed on people's curiosities and skepticism and create fear and distrust in situations where they aren't warranted simply to fuel agendas.

Rhonda wasn't being a free-thinker, she was simply regurgitating someone else's BS. It's no different than the very things the media are accused of doing...only on the opposite side.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

"Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself." - Timothy Leary

Quote Originally Posted by Uvall View Post
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities — the political, the religious, the educational authorities — who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing — forming in our minds — their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself." - Timothy Leary
    People believe everything they hear from the media and government these days. They don't even bother questioning it because the media and the government always have our best interests at heart....
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

there's nothing wrong in questioning something when you don't quite trust the source, but it wouldn't hurt toexercise a little consideration for those who you might offend, particularly with a topic like dead children.
    You have to know what you don't know.

There is a very big difference between being a "critical thinker", and being an outright skeptic/conspiracy theorist. Counting inconsistencies in news reports and then placing X conspiracy theory in places where you find gaps is not thinking critically. Most of these news outlets were reporting stories before the police investigation was even halfway over. Their sources come from multiple different people who were witnesses of a situation that was VERY frantic.

So here's my conspiracy theory, Rhonda is becoming paranoid since hanging out with the Diaz bros....coincidence?
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I think it's funny that "skeptics" always cite news reports from witnesses at the time of an event as proof of their cover-up or conspiracy. Witnesses RARELY recall catastrophic events as they actually occurred. Moreover, most media reports come in as the events are unfolding and LE/Emergency personnel are still trying to clear the smoke.

Anyway, it's sad that these theorists are making what was a horrible situation even worse by harassing and attacking the people who lost family or were impacted by the event. Rousey just furthered the BS associated with it.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Yeah those ppl that can think for themselves... Bunch of fucking morons.
    Couldn't agree more. People thinking for themselves and considering information presented to them before believing it outright. AMAZING!
    Phil Baroni

"I fight because I can't sing, I can't dance, and it beats working all day. Now ask me a question that doesn't sound so fucking stupid."

Forrest Griffin

"He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the fuck out"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information