Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey tweets video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy

I think that anything related with Rousey talking, should be Noob Jack material.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

This book was written between 1981 and 1989, published in 1990. The author was killed by Federal Agents in 2001 (not a conspiracy theory, this is public information, official story) who claimed he shot at them first. William Cooper is his name, the book is titled Behold a Pale Horse.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

This is bordering on illuminati bullshit levels.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

4. Default

Hahaha behold a pale horse. I read that crap when I was down. They loved that shit in prison. Especially the black people. Not sure why entirely but they loved borrowing that from me.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Why are all the good looking women bat shit crazy?

Guess it's a good thing Rousey is far less expendable in the UFC's eyes than Miguel Torres...
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Hahaha behold a pale horse. I read that crap when I was down. They loved that shit in prison. Especially the black people. Not sure why entirely but they loved borrowing that from me.
    I haven't read any other parts of it, but I know the author was sometimes on some kooky shit. But he also warned his radio listeners on June 28th 2001 that a major attack was going to take place on US soil in the coming weeks and it would be blamed on Osama bin Laden. He was killed on Nov. 5th 2001.
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

BAHAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post

BAHAHAHA.
    Holy shit. Did that really just happen? And people wonder why I dislike Alex Jones so much. I laughed my balls off watching this. I think I know where Mike Goldberg gets his amphetamines!

Did someone quote bill cooper.....the guy who thing kennedys driver was controlled by aliens?

He didn't predict shit. He quoted cnn.

Then he shot a deputy serving a warrant and was shot in return.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Thread Information