Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ronda Rousey tweets video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy

[QUOTE=carbondioxide830;999257]Im not one for conspiracies but i remember thinkin there were alot of inconsistancies. Watch the video before u judge.[/QUOTE/]

Dont bother... its a cut and paste job with terrible editing to promote some BS. Like a Michael Moore film.

Someone posting a link to a video and saying it's an interesting watch, isn't stating that they believe what's in the video. You guys who say she is being paranoid or that you "won't support her claim", really? All she did was post a link and say it was interesting. And yes, a free thinker or someone whom is wanting to step back and look at everything as a whole will most likely find different ideas on a situation interesting. Even if they don't believe in these ideas. Not having an open mind to others ideas/theories is doing nothing but crippling yourself. Even if these ideas may seem ridiculous, it still allows insight into these individuals psyche which in turn could help expand your own knowledge or even help you gain the ability to look at situations from different points of view. Narrow minded people are always quick to judge and follow the common order. It's a sad thing in my opinion. But hey, that's the world we live in. A place full of people who can't think for themselves and allow media or the current trend to lead them on.

I would agree with you except that a person who re-tweets or posts crap like this give it a bit of an endorsement....and a celebrity endorsement is a big thing. Just look at some of the RIDICULOUS SHIT that has sold simply based on a celebrity endorsement....power bands? Skechers Shape-ups? ThighMaster?

See the point?

Watching the video and saying, "HMM...that's interesting I think I'll develop my own opinion." That's free-thinking and healthy skepticism. Posting it and saying, "Extremely interesting must watch video" is absolutely an open endorsement.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

I'm all for questioning the status quo, government and authority, but for her to tweet and word the link like she did is dumb. Do I think that she believes that the government ordered the execution of 20 children and 5 teachers, no. If she believes something is wrong or looks wrong, question it as anyone should. Especially when your a public figure like she is.
    I remember hearing similar reports out the AR-15 being found in the trunk of the car then watching the media saying that an AR-15 was used for the killings. There where also a lot of false reports coming out about Sandy Hook for a couple of days so I can understand what she was getting at but to talk about a subject as sensitive as Sandy Hook is, people have to be extremely careful on how they approach it.
    Last edited by johnny Boom; 01-17-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Who said she was making a claim? All she said was that this video is interesting.....I'm not sticking up for her or anything, but I don't find anything wrong with what she posted.....

I watched the video, and while some of it was BS, it did also make some very interesting points that lead you to believe there might be something going on behind the scenes. If you followed the Sandy Hook events on the news, you really should watch this video as well, even if its just to exercise your critical thinking and make sure you are not being brainwashed by American news(which a surprising number of people are).

I don't know if any of the conspiracy theories about this, 9/11, London Subway bombing, Kennedy, etc are true, but I do know that if the government ever wanted to do something like that there is probably a 99% chance they could get away with it. Just because people like to instantly believe the news and discredit anything that comes from less conventional sources.

Props to Rousey for trying to help spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by d-low View Post
    Who said she was making a claim? All she said was that this video is interesting.....I'm not sticking up for her or anything, but I don't find anything wrong with what she posted.....
    i will stick up for her (in all kinds of ways )

Ronda Rousey@RondaRousey
    Extremely interesting must watch video youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxX…

she just says interresting she dont say she falls for it or thinks it happend that way nothing

She is quickly becoming a liability....

I won't say this is a conspiracy, how would I know, I really have no idea and any opinion I would have would be based on speculation thus I have no opinion on this, but what I do know is that our government is very corrupt and they lie more than they tell the truth. The Obama administration is no different that Bush, they both have some agenda that is not in the interest of the people at all and that agenda will be accomplished.

What I do know for a fact is that anyone that trusts anything our government has to say knowing full well the lies that they spew constantly must be mentally ill. I mean, they are proven liars. There are people you know that lie and you don't trust, why would you trust proven liars that you don't know.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    There is a very big difference between being a "critical thinker", and being an outright skeptic/conspiracy theorist. Counting inconsistencies in news reports and then placing X conspiracy theory in places where you find gaps is not thinking critically. Most of these news outlets were reporting stories before the police investigation was even halfway over. Their sources come from multiple different people who were witnesses of a situation that was VERY frantic.

So here's my conspiracy theory, Rhonda is becoming paranoid since hanging out with the Diaz bros....coincidence?
    Wait she's hanging out with the Diaz Bros? Oh.....I would like to formally recant my defense of Rhonda Rousey.....That is all.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information