+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Josh Barnett signs with the UFC?

Default Josh Barnett signs with the UFC?

saw someone post this on facebook...i know reports said yesterday only DC was coming over but it looks like Barnett is too?

Follow the link;

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/josh-barnett

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

I freakin' hope so. The more people from SF that are brought over, the better IMO. We get tons of crazy match-ups, and the fans win.

Josh Barnett VS Any UFC HW is good to me.

Bring on The Warmaster!

Argh! He should be fighting frank Mir, I don't know why DC has a bug up his ass about fighting Mir. Let DC fight Mark Hunt or Gonzaga, give us Mir vs Barnett and make it the next season of TUF. Do I need to come over their and do your job for you Dana?
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Who is not matched up currently with anyone? If this is true Roy Nelson would be a good first fight for Barnett. I also agree with Joe. Have Frank and Josh fight. That would be a spectacular comain on a pay or main event on a free show.

Barnett vs JDS maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    Who is not matched up currently with anyone? If this is true Roy Nelson would be a good first fight for Barnett. I also agree with Joe. Have Frank and Josh fight. That would be a spectacular comain on a pay or main event on a free show.
    This. Dana would pray for the simultaneous double KO.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I do not think Nelson is a good first fight for Barnett because Barnett is probably only a win or two from a title shot and Nelson is no where close. As much as I have been a detractor of Barnett and called him the most overrated fighter in MMA I can not deny the fact the guy is good, even great. I say a fight with JDS would be a good spot for him.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Argh! He should be fighting frank Mir, I don't know why DC has a bug up his ass about fighting Mir. Let DC fight Mark Hunt or Gonzaga, give us Mir vs Barnett and make it the next season of TUF. Do I need to come over their and do your job for you Dana?
    right on point

Him and JDS would be a stellar fight too, but I want to see both those guys get a fight in before meeting each other.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information