Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoiler-Bellator on Spike Live Discussion

Inverted straight arm bar is embarrassing. Awesome way to finish your opponent.

I like Jimmy and Sean as announcers.

Jeez, is it seniors night? How many guys on this card are over 35?

Can't wait for the main event. Chandler is pure beast, his potential is insane
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Here we go!! IN HD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    COMING SOON: New Sig!

Also, Jimmy is far and away my favorite commentator in MMA
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by MirJitsu View Post
    Can't wait for the main event. Chandler is pure beast, his potential is insane
    I love Chandler as well, but Rick Hawn is a beast as well. Should be an awesome fight.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I love Chandler as well, but Rick Hawn is a beast as well. Should be an awesome fight.
    Too true, Hawn is legit, I think we'll see a lot of striking, both of them hit like trucks.

I'm not sure that Chandler's wrestling will be enough to counter Hawn's judo

Hell yeah. Ready for this fight. I like both of these guys.

Seeing the highlights of that Joe Warren vs Pat Curran brings me back to yelling at the t.v. "stop this fight." God that was brutal.

Thread Information