+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoiler-Bellator on Spike Live Discussion

This should be fireworks. Both guys are awesome but pulling for Curran, I think he ends up picking Pitbull apart.

Curran looks a good weight class bigger.
    Last edited by MirJitsu; 01-18-2013 at 04:13 AM.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Good first round. I thought Curran was going to catch him with a right. Pitbull can take a shot and is getting some good leg kicks in.

Wow. The last 40 seconds had almost as most action as the first 4:20. Hopefully the feeling out process is over. I expected a little more action from both of these two. It might be five rounds but hopefully neither one is just trying to last the five rounds.
    COMING SOON: New Sig!

Curran's really trying to time the counter shot
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Pitbull throws some nice combos and finishes em nice with the leg kick. Solid fight so far

I am digging this fight. Gonna be a war.

Good 2nd round. Pitbulls right eye is starting to get a little beat up. I wonder if it will cause some problems coming out for the 3rd?

Pitbull taking some deeper breathes in the 4th and shaking his arms out a little more. Going to the 5th. Can one of these guys finish it?

3-1 Curran in my opinion. Better footwork and movement, really starting to bust Pitbull's face up in the last round.

Jimmy is my favorite commentator but they're really underselling some of the shots Curran has landed
    Last edited by MirJitsu; 01-18-2013 at 04:40 AM.

Hard fight to call but its looking Curran. Sorta off topic but Bellator is looking really good tonight as far as presentation, camera angles, ect

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information