Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive: Thiago Tavares is caught in doping and is banned for nine months

Default Exclusive: Thiago Tavares is caught in doping and is banned for nine months

http://www.tatame.com.br/exclusivo-t...or-nove-meses/

After many rumors, the results of doping tests UFC Sao Paulo left. According TATAME found, the name of the athlete is caught Thiago Tavares. Our sources, however, need not know the substance used for light weight. His suspension will be nine months.

Over a 10 year career, this is the first time that Tavares is caught in a doping test. After topple two consecutive wins, both in Rio de Janeiro, the athlete from Santa Catarina was defeated by Khabib Nurmagomedov event in Sao Paulo. Besides his other seven athletes were tested by the newly created Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission.

Tavares is the sixth Brazilian to be caught for doping in the UFC. Before him, the athletes Pitbull Thiago, Thiago Silva (twice), Rousimar Toquinho and Vinicius Spartan Hermes Franca tested positive for illegal substances. Among all, and only Pitbull Silva won their respective fights.
    Not surprised. After Dana said that Vitor was NOT the culprit, he was my first guess. No big impact, especially considering how he got finished.

I was expecting it to be Rothwell

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

All sports need to implement a permanent ban for the first time offense for any steroids, excessive testosterone, or HGH. Perhaps suspensions for Over the counter products that are not allowed, but for the ones that are illegal/prescribed, once and done. If you need to be prescribed something to recover, you don't come close to fighting until you're recovered, i.e. you're off it and it's out of your system. If you have Low T, you take the risk of never going over the allowed Test limits for you will be banned if so. This way is the only deterent I see that will actually cut down on the widespread and apparent abuse. Otherwise, people will continue to cheat. Or just make everything okay to use already...sick of people taking this crap.

Not surprising, I actually had a feeling it might be him for some reason. He looked pretty shredded his last fight, even though he usually looks in pretty damn good shape...

Don't people already call him "Little Vitor"?
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

9 months what a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by hass View Post
    All sports need to implement a permanent ban for the first time offense for any steroids, excessive testosterone, or HGH. Perhaps suspensions for Over the counter products that are not allowed, but for the ones that are illegal/prescribed, once and done. If you need to be prescribed something to recover, you don't come close to fighting until you're recovered, i.e. you're off it and it's out of your system. If you have Low T, you take the risk of never going over the allowed Test limits for you will be banned if so. This way is the only deterent I see that will actually cut down on the widespread and apparent abuse. Otherwise, people will continue to cheat. Or just make everything okay to use already...sick of people taking this crap.
    IMO you can't do this. What is legal today is illegal tomorrow. Everyone is taking something whether it be legal or illegal. Everyone is using power / taking pills / using drugs after surgery.

I can see you point when you are talking about stuff that is pretty cut and dry like sticking a needle in your arm but it isn't always like that.

LOL, and Nurmagomedov did with him whatever he wanted.
    Imagine if it was Khabib who was in roids and Thiago was clean, he would be dead now.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

9. Default

Roids does nothing for talent.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    9 months what a fucking joke.
    should be 12?

Thread Information