Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After Scuffle, Michael Bisping wonders if Vitor Belfort has any penis left

1. Default After Scuffle, Michael Bisping wonders if Vitor Belfort has any penis left

After UFC on FX 7 staredown scuffle, Michael Bisping wonders if Vitor Belfort has any penis left - MMAmania.com

Shit just got real.

Today's (Jan. 17, 2013) staredown between Vitor Belfort and Michael Bisping in Sao Paolo, Brazil, was intense (see the pic here). "The Phenom" got too close for comfort, touching the chin of "The Count" repeatedly with his fist as camera flashes fired way (watch it here).

After a brief scuffle, the two middleweights were separated as Bisping hurled a few choice words toward the Brazilian, which only fired up an already animated Belfort.

"The Count," however, was not done talking, telling media in attendance afterward that it was "perfect" to see Belfort finally show some personality; however, he is now (jokingly) worried that his "roid rage" is going to kick in and also wondered aloud whether or not his opponent this upcoming weekend has any penis left.

His words:

"We went to do the square off. Normally I like to get near my opponent, but, he had his arm fully out reached and then started making contact with my chin. And then when I went to move it way, cuz, you know, listen don't touch me. Then he got all fired up and he lost his cool. He said that I'm a hooligan and I've turned up just as a professional sportsmen and he turned up just like a hooligan and he acted like a hooligan. So, all this talk about Jesus and the bible, and honor and respect went out the window. He's pumped for the fight and I can't wait. That was perfect, it was a great press conference, he bored the shit out of me the entire time but at the end of it he showed a bit of personality for once. He dropped the Jesus act and fucking got real for a second so that's perfect. Yeah it's going to be a great fight, fireworks. Fireworks guaranteed. Let alone the fight. The weigh ins are going to be good. But, do I have to bring my mouth piece? Can he control himself? Is roid rage going to kick in? Is the TRT an issue? Are his levels elevated? I think so. Have his testicles shrunk? I think so. Does he have a penis? HE IS A PENIS! Just because he is a penis doesn't mean he has a penis."
    Belfort never gave a forthright answer when the Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) issue came up, preferring to keep a level of privacy in that aspect of his life. So, perhaps Bisping may just adding fuel to the fire.

If today's events are any indication, there probably isn't much fuel to be added as both combatants can't seem to wait to get their hands on one another and take care of business inside the Octagon this Saturday night (Jan 19, 2013) in beautiful Brazil.

It's going to be a doozy.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Wow, maybe it's a cultural thing....but why is Bisping thinking about Belfort's penis? Maybe he's foreshadowing the figurative prison rape that he's gonna receive on Saturday?
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

The guy does nothing but talk smack. He fights dirty, spits on his opponent's corner men, flips them off, bitches about not getting title shots handed to him after beating lesser opponents and getting beat by legitimate contenders. Yeah, he's a real classy fella. He's really in a great position to be calling someone a hooligan.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I think the only foreshadowing that was present was mike walking into his fist.

Why was Bisping trying to feel his penis?

Oh boy, Vitor better win this or be shamed.

Bisping is trying to get under Vitor's skin but that could either work out to his advantage or backfire extremely.

I think it's going to be Vitor's night.

WAR VITOR!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Why was Bisping trying to feel his penis?
    He probably thought Belfort had spotted dick and got home sick

Bisping knows how to sell a fight.

No wonder why Bisping will leapfrog the other contenders. The new generation of fighters, like Weidman, would learn well from Bisping and Sonnen. They will start to create brands for themselves like Rory "GQ" McDonald is beginning to.

UFC fighters have the option of being taught how to market and create a brand for themselves at annual retreats/conferences. Some learn better than the others.

I enjoy some drama, it keeps the sport interesting. I liken it to the hockey rivalries which creates more emotional investment in games.

I am excited for the start of the NHL season!

This is soooo strange. Why am I finding myself chuckling while reading a Bisping article? Maybe I thought what he said was funny because he is shitting on Vitor, but I think he's gotten much better at talking shit.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Thread Information