Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Belfort must win 'a couple more fights' to warrant Anderson Silva rematch

Default Belfort must win 'a couple more fights' to warrant Anderson Silva rematch

UFC Quick Quote: Vitor Belfort must win 'a couple more fights' to warrant Anderson Silva rematch - MMAmania.com

"I expected that question. I actually was emailing and texting with Dana White because I knew that question would come. The answer, and Joe Silva said something similar, was that no that Vitor Belfort is at Middleweight again -- and the way that he lost to Anderson Silva -- the thinking is that he needs to win a couple more fights at Middleweight [before he can get another shot] at the belt. But, this kind of win has put him right back in contention and you never know how things shake out in the UFC. He's done himself some justice."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I don't think Anderson will ever accept the rematch even if Vitor does defeat, let alone finish, his next two opponents.

I would really love to see it though.

3. Default

Well I fucking hope so.
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Another person for Anderson to duck... He is running scared of Vitor...

Anderson... running away from injured guys, guys on suspension, and now guys he brutally ko'd... Sickening.

5. Default

Have you ever thought of changing your name to Anderson9712?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Have you ever thought of changing your name to Anderson9712?
    I fight for the truth...

I dont blindly follow fighters because "I like their tattoos."

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Yeah Rampage does have some shitty tattoos.

I was being dead serious. Rampage is done after this fight one would think and you seem to like Anderson much more than you like Rampage.
    Thanks for the suggestion...

Rampage may be done with fighting, but he will go on to make his hit movies and all the other projects he is working on.

come on now, you cant get rid of him that easily.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

I don't want him to go anywhere. I think watching him fight in the UFC. However I hate his diva attitude when the UFC has done absolutely nothing but bend over backwards for him.

If he wants to leave then leave.

You think he's ever had a "hit" movie?
    Ya I liked watching rampage fight, but his personality has annoyed me as time went bye, after he lost the belt.

Id love to see him stay in the UFC, but if its not where he wants to be... why bother with it, even if he can still be a UFC caliber fighter without trying too hard, he is just cheating himself, the fans, and the UFC.

Rampage, Segal, Andeson, and Lyoto should make several straight to DVD movies together and live on that money once they retire... Those movies will be pure gold.

Thread Information