Thread: King Mo: MMA easy compared to wrestling

Default King Mo: MMA easy compared to wrestling

King Mo: MMA easy compared to wrestling

Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, who fights Poland's Przemyslaw Mysiala at Bellator 86 on Jan. 24 said after wrestling, fighting is easy.

"Iíve been preparing mentally for all these big moments through every wrestling match Iíve had before I even got to MMA," Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal told Bleacher Report on a media conference call.

"Thatís why when people talk about MMA being hard, to me itís easy compared to wrestling."

"Going overseas, wrestling guys from Russia and Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan. You gotta deal with the fact that in order to get paid you gotta win, and then you gotta deal with the referees cheating you."

"Iím not worried about no upsets (vs. Mysiala). Iím just worried about me executing my game plan and winning these fights."

"I went to Holland and made sure that [the knee injury] was all straight. I went there to strictly test myself against topflight kickboxers and strikers. Thatís why I went there, to see if my knee could hold up, and I left with no injuries."

"I know PrzemyslawóI call him 'coleslaw'óI know heís tough, has good submissionsÖI just gotta worry about myself being healthy for the next round. Thatís all Iím worried about."
    KIng Mo: MMA easy compared to wrestling - Mixed Martial Arts News
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Depends on how you look at it though. I'd rather take the bumps and bruises from wrestling than take a hendo bomb any day.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

3. Default

KIng Mo: MMA easy compared to wrestling
    Well if that was true, shouldn't he be better at MMA than he is?
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Well if that was true, shouldn't he be better at MMA than he is?
    Exactly.

Thread Information