Thread: Gustafsson Promises Finish Of Mousasi This April

1. Default Gustafsson Promises Finish Of Mousasi This April

Gustafsson Promises Finish Of Mousasi This April | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

Gegard is by far the most dangerous opponent so far. Heís young, heís hungry and has a lot of fight experience. Itís gonna be interesting. Iíll win the fight, no doubt. Itís not going to be a decision thatís for sure because two decisions in a row now, itís too much. Iím going to go for the finish, I want the finish. But Mousasi is the toughest opponent so far. Itís going to be a great fight.Ē
    Rising UFC light-heavyweight fighter, Alexander Gustafsson, tells MMA Viking that he is set on finishing Gegard Mousasi this April for the UFC on Fuel TV 9 card taking place in Sweden.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

I don't know if he'll finish Mousasi, maybe a decision but Mousasi isn't easy to finish.

Cant wait for this fight! if he does indeed finish Mousasi, I wish he would move down to 185

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Doubt he will finish Mousasi. Dont see him pulling that off. But I could see him getting the UD. His stick and move game, along with his size, footwork and speed will give Mousasi problems...

This is only a 3 rounder right? they dont allow 5 rounds there?

Thread Information