Thread: Chan Sung Jung hopes for mid-year return, with hopes of title shot

Default Chan Sung Jung hopes for mid-year return, with hopes of title shot

'Korean Zombie' Chan Sung Jung hopes for mid-year return, with hopes of title shot - MMA Fighting

But on Monday, Jung's manager Brian "Shug" Rhee told MMA Fighting that the Zombie is on the mend, and that he plans to be ready to resume his fight career sometime around Memorial Day.

"Originally we were shooting for March as an ideal time to fight, but realistically, it's going to be more like May/June-ish," he said. "His rehab is going OK, but not as quickly as we were hoping. But he's on track to make a May/June return to the octagon."

As it turns out, that date might work out perfectly for him to line up with the winner of the Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar title match. Those two are going to battle at UFC 156 on Feb. 2, so Jung's time frame would give the winner about four months between bouts.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

the sooner the better.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Can't wait to see him back in the cage. As much as I think he's earned his title shot, the division has really progressed without him. He's going to need a tune up fight.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

the korean zombie vs the answer, second half of 2013

Thread Information