Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tito Tweeting About Vitor's Physique

I remember reading in Randy's book that the first time he fought Vitor in the early days, the gameplan was basically "he's on clearly on steroids, let's just let him gas himself out".

Different camps...different training, come on guys, stuff like that can change a professional athletes physique pretty easily. Why don't we all rag on St. Pierre too for putting on muscle...look at him years ago when he was in UCC and then after he went to Jackson's. Just because someone is ripped doesn't mean they use anything other than insane amounts of supps. Could be genetic, could be they actually keep in shape when they're not fighting...Rampage...as I recall Tito used to come in looking pretty jacked himself.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

i didnt wanna say anything initially because i'm a bisping fan and would get my ass cheweed/flamed, but it was very suspect. i'm not passing judgment, just saying it's suspect, especially for someone with a history.

i'm willing to say all my top 5 fighters are NOT on any sort of ped's at all: bj, bisping, anderson, frankie, and condit.

Thread Information