Thread: Rampage Jackson vs Anderson Silva

Default Rampage Jackson vs Anderson Silva

I'd love to see these two stand and trade for 3 full rounds. I know Anderson is the type of fighter that would try to beat his opponent at his own style. However, I'd say Silva by KO round 3.

yeah no silva via tko round one
    just like every other 205lbs guy Anderson has fought.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    yeah no silva via tko round one
    just like every other 205lbs guy Anderson has fought.
    I think Silva would win but Rampage's chin is the stuff of legends. We are talking about a guy that ate the best punches Hendo and Liddell had to offer and smiled. So I do not think Silva is going to put him out.

Silva pretty much sticks and moves and wins the rounds. Never comes close to TKOing him but is never in any trouble. Rampage might do enough in one round to take it but pretty much 50-45 or 49-46 across the scorecards.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Anderson would kick the crap outta Rampages legs kind of like Forrest but to the point where he couldn't stand and then just pick him apart with shots.

Thread Information