Thread: Mike Ricci vs. Colin Fletcher Reportedly Added to UFC 158

Default Mike Ricci vs. Colin Fletcher Reportedly Added to UFC 158

UFC 158 Fight Card: Mike Ricci vs. Colin Fletcher Reportedly Added | MMAWeekly.com

The UFC 158 fight card is nearly full with Tuesday’s addition of a lightweight bout between Mike Ricci and Colin Fletcher. The fighters have reportedly come to a verbal agreement.

The bout was first revealed by Saskatoon StarPhoenix online editor Dave Deibert, and confirmed by Canadian UFC officials.

Both Ricci (7-3) and Fletcher (8-2) are coming off of losses in their UFC debuts, looking to get a course correction in place.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Everytime I read Mike Ricci I get hockey flash backs lol

I really like this fight. Should be a whole lot more exciting than the TUF 16 finale. The only thing that I don't quite get though is why Joe Silva would put this fight together when they're both coming off of losses. You'd think they would both be put up against other fighters so they could both continue their UFC carrers on wins. Ah well, guess that's why I'm not the match maker. I got Freakshow in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    I really like this fight. Should be a whole lot more exciting than the TUF 16 finale. The only thing that I don't quite get though is why Joe Silva would put this fight together when they're both coming off of losses. You'd think they would both be put up against other fighters so they could both continue their UFC carrers on wins. Ah well, guess that's why I'm not the match maker. I got Freakshow in this one.
    loser will probably get cut for the ufc. really liked freakshow on the TUF so hope he wins impressively.

!FUCK!
    These were my 2 favorite fighters on TUF.
    I don't want to see either of them lose.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Thread Information