Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage Thinks Spinning Elbows And Oblique Kicks Should Be Made Illegal | UFC NEWS

Default Rampage Thinks Spinning Elbows And Oblique Kicks Should Be Made Illegal | UFC NEWS

Rampage Thinks Spinning Elbows And Oblique Kicks Should Be Made Illegal | UFC NEWS MMA News | Mixed Martial Arts | UFC News | BJPenn | MMA Fight | UFC Fights

It should be called the illegal kick. It should be banned and it shows a lot about the fighter’s character that he would throw it. How would he like it if somebody threw it at him and stopped him working for a year? I thought it was an illegal move. I think spinning elbows should be illegal too because they land on the back of the head. But I appreciate a good fight, a good scrap, I just wonder which rule fighters will bend next.”
    There should be a combat sport created exclusively for Rampage. No takedowns, no spinning techniques, no leg kicks, no muay thai clinch, no blocking Rampage's punches, no evasion, no...
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

The guy that was once my favorite fighter in the world has become the biggest bitch in mma. I think Rampage will only be happy when the rules are that he is the only one allow to strike in the fight and the opponent has to stand still with their arms behind their back.

I just don't get it. Fame and money destroys some people I guess.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Doesn't Rampage also think wrestling should be illegal in MMA?

I understand where he is coming from with the oblique kicks, but the spinning elbows should always be legal when used properly.

Rampage please stfu. If he loses, I really won't be upset about it.

Fame and money destroys most people I guess.
    Fixed
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

So basically, this is Rampage crying about how Jones dominated him? What else is new, Rampage complaining about a loss. GROW UP
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post

I just don't get it. Fame and money destroys some people I guess.
    fame and money destroys people

energy drinks fried rampage's brain though

fasting with that much caffeine, probably has the same long term effect as meth use

Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    fame and money destroys people

energy drinks fried rampage's brain though

fasting with that much caffeine, probably has the same long term effect as meth use
    +10 internets for this man
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

I actually don't particularly care for those kicks whether it be Anderson Silva or Jon Jones. I think it's dirty and probably should be illegal, but as soon as you make that illegal then the leg kick game becomes a mess where fighters that getting warnings for being to close to the front of the knee...unless of course the rule is that you can't side kick or push kick a knee.

I mean, how would anyone feel about this situation. Fighter A and Fighter B

Fighter A has fighter B down on his stomach. Fighter A grabs Fighter B's forearm and pulls up while driving his (Fighter A) knee into the back of Fighter B's elbow, thus breaking the arm at the elbow joint.

That's more extreme, but essentially the same idea. I just think it is a dirty move and shouldn't be used simply out of respect. You catch a fighter planting a certain way and land that kick, you could cause some serious damage.

As for the spinning elbow...

Thread Information