Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: White says Johny Hendricks likely earns title shot with UFC 158 win

I have less than zero respect for anything Dana says especially anything involving #1 contendership. I buy every UFC ppv, but because of all the screw jobs as of late, I will not be buying any more. That actually hurts to say, but im not gonna feed any more money to an organization that is in my opinion ruining a sport that I love.

I think GSP came back strong and brave, then he received that head kick from Condit and sent him straight back to "safe mode".
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

3. Default

"Johny Hendricks, when I watched the fight with Josh Koscheck, according to me, Josh Koscheck should have won that fight, so I didn't want to fight a guy that lost to a guy I already beat," St-Pierre said.
    So, by this f*cked up logic of his, Diaz shouldnt be there either. After all, he did lose to Condit(for real, not in anyone's opinion, but an actual L).

Wow. I used to be a GSP fan, but this whole picking his fights sh*t makes me sick.

My question is... what if Ellenberger beats Hendricks? That will throw a huge monkey wrench into the ranking system. Wouldnt it? After knocking out Kampmann (ugh! That leaves a horrible taste in my mouth to say that) he was clearly the #1 contender. So if he does lose; then who will be the new #1 contender that has to jump through hoops to get a title shot?

Quote Originally Posted by H0SS View Post
    Actually, the way things have been going lately in the UFC, a loss to Ellenberger would actually ensure a title shot for Hendricks.
    well played sir

If Hendricks gets beat, they do GSP/Silva.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Actually, the way things have been going lately in the UFC, a loss to Ellenberger would actually ensure a title shot for Hendricks.
    He'd still have to get suspended and retire first

Let's just say it again here: The last three things Nick Diaz did in MMA are lose, get suspended, and retire.

8. 01-24-2013, 03:30 AM

C'mon dude, that's not right... he lost, retired, AND THEN got suspended. :P
    Nice man

Thread Information