Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White: Dan Henderson is ahead of Daniel Cormier for a shot at Jon Jones

Default White: Dan Henderson is ahead of Daniel Cormier for a shot at Jon Jones

Dana White: Dan Henderson is ahead of Daniel Cormier for a shot at Jon Jones - MMAmania.com

That's according to comments made by UFC President Dana White at today's UFC 158 press conference media scrum:

"I think Dan Henderson, I think he wants the Jon Jones fight. Actually, yeah (he's ahead of Cormier). He'll fight before Cormier, so yeah, he would be."
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

he sounds like he just makes stuff up as he goes along. without any rhyme or reason.
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

As well he should be

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

First time in a while I've been really glad to hear something DW said. Let's hope he stands by it.

Yup ^^^ one of the few things he said I agree with and even now
    he should tack on the Elephant in the room of "IF HE BEATS MACHIDA" . IDK might be worth noting
    Thats right bitches, gonna have to bling out the other hand soon...

Love Dan but wtf is Dana doing forgetting about Machida? Or does Machida not get the shot with a W? Maybe Dana has that much faith in an H bomb landing I have no idea.

But I will bet anything that Machida is one guy who could stand and trade with Dan for hours and not get clipped by something big.

His whole Martial Arts approach is self defence based and he is lightning quick compared to Hendo.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

That statement from Dana and $57 will get Hendo a cup of coffee and the right to watch UFC 162 Bones-Cormier.

Why is he fighting Machida then? I mean, Dan and Vitor IMO have the best chances of beating Jones (not counting Daniel because he is still HW) and Vitor either choked or just got beat plain and simple. Dan doesn't choke in big fights, he usually rises to the occasion. And unlike Vitor, Dan isn't "looking" for that big shot, he "makes" that big shot happen like a bulldozer.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    First time in a while I've been really glad to hear something DW said. Let's hope he stands by it.
    no doubt eh?! dana's prob still fucked up on meds from his ear procedure. if that's the case though, I'm hoping that hendo can get past machida.

Good to hear. If only they could have dan fight for the title and chael fight machida.. it would make things perfect.

Thread Information